|Product Dimensions||19.05 x 21.34 x 9.91 cm; 1.07 Kilograms|
|Item model number||ML-12266|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ML-12266|
|Cover Included||Tire Inflator|
|Item Weight||1.07 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
12266 Michelin 12V High Power Rapid Inflator
|All prices include VAT.|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||19.1 x 21.3 x 9.9 centimeters|
|Item Weight||1.07 Kilograms|
About this item
- Pre-Set function to set the desired tire pressure on the device for auto stop
- 60 cm high pressure air hose with tire valve connector
- Adaptors for inflating other low pressure items like sports equipment and small toys are stored in the snap-in storage under display unit
- 5V USB port on the device which can be used for charging/operating mobile phones, tablets, Mp3 players etc.
- 12 V power socket can be used for operating devices with a maximum rating of 12 A
- Pump has a clear white LCD digital display which shows the pressure reading measured by the pressure gauge
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Michelin 12266 High Power Rapid Tire Inflator can be used for inflating tires of vehicles and also other low pressure items. Device also serves as a Digital Power Source. Has another push button which can be used to set the desired unit for measuring pressure - PSI, BAR and kPa.
From the manufacturer
Michelin 12266 High Power Rapid Tyre Inflator (Black/Blue).
MICHELIN HIGH POWER RAPID TYRE INFLATOR
- Digital Gauge Accurate to +/- 1 PSI up to 50 PSI
- Fully Adjustable Pre-Set Function
- Switchable between PSI, BAR & kPa
- 0-30 PSI in approx. 3 minutes
- Digital Power Source Technology- USB socket ideal for charging mobile phones
- 1x12v Power Socket
- White LCD Digital Display
This Michelin tyre inflator is equipped with a pre-set feature which helps you to set the required pressure beforehand.
The compact design of the tyre inflator makes it an important gadget for your trips. You can conveniently store it and carry it wherever you go.
SWITCHABLE BETWEEN PSI, BAR & kPa
The meter is switchable between PSI, BAR & kPa, which means you can adjust it according to the way you like it.
FROM THE HOUSE OF MICHELIN
Michelin, one of the leading tyre companies, is dedicated to enhancing its clients’ mobility, sustainably; designing and distributing the most suitable tires, services and solutions for its clients’ needs; providing digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences; and developing high-technology materials that serve the mobility industry.
24 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've tried to use this air compressor twice now and it was able to inflate the tyres back to 30/32PSI but not always in one go. The unit stopped after the second tyre and I had to wait for a few minutes until it resumed inflating. Inflating time from 15PSI to 32PSI takes a few minutes (from 5 to 10mins) so it's not a high-performance compressor. It's compact and it doesn't take much cargo space and the reading on the gauge is actually accurate (I always double-check with a separate pressure gauge) but I would not recommend this compressor for heavy use. Keep the spare fuse close by as the cigarette lighter connector gets really, really hot and I fear this might lead one day to a fuse blowout (the fuse is in the cig connector). Overall, a bit disappointed with this even though it has done its job, albeit slowly...
I didn’t find any option to recalibrate the equipment.