- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
- Warning: Toy inside. Adult supervision recommended
Lego 21036 Construction, Building Sets & Blocks All Ages,Multi color
|You Save:||AED100.00 (13%)|
- LEGO Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Arc de Triomphe
- Features statue-adorned pillars, sculptural reliefs and subtle colouring that adds warmth and emphasis to the model’s bold lines, curves and contours; also includes a golden plate to represent the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and a buildable LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame
- Includes a decorative Arc de Triomphe nameplate
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the monument (French and English languages only); other languages available for download at manufactures website/architecture/booklet)
- LEGO architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The product is subject to specific safety warnings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Recreate the splendour of one of the world’s iconic monuments with this magnificent LEGO brick model. The Arc de Triomphe was commissioned by Napoleon Bonaparte in 1806 to celebrate the military achievements of the French armies. Based on the original design by French architect Jean-Francois Chalgrin, it was completed in 1836 and remains an architectural landmark, welcoming over 600,000 visitors annually. This detailed model focuses on the structure's statue-adorned pillars and sculptural reliefs, while subtle colouring adds warmth and emphasis to its bold lines, curves and contours. It also includes a golden plate to represent the tomb of the unknown soldier and a LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame, which is rekindled in Paris every evening to commemorate the victims of war.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|