|Package Dimensions||13.97 x 10.16 x 0.63 cm; 9 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||12 years and up|
|Color||Raspberry Pi 3 B+|
|Mfg Recommended age||12 year and up|
(400GB, Raspberry Pi 3 B+) - TAPDRA RetroPie SD Card 400GB for Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with 30000+ Games for 30+ Sytems Diyable Emulation Station Games Plug & Play ...
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Raspberry Pi 3 B+|
About this item
- The pi 3B+ retropie supreme base image is a beta build and therefore some issues may be present but I found no issues besides a very occasional freeze-up on the game menu system, which a reboot remedies. Overall Dreamcast & PSP work great but some game titles may not emulate as well as others.
- PSP emulator is different, you open the emulator menu by pressing ESC on a Keyboard or map that function to a Hot Key. Then in menu navigate, you can choose exit to return to ES menu. Also in here where you map your controller for this emulator.
- The SD card needs to be backed up before first use, if any wrong operations or somehow you happened to delete the system files. you can restore everything. Otherwise we will not be responsible for after-sale services.
- This SD card can only be used on Raspberry pi 3B/3B+. not for other raspberry pi models.
- The RetroPie software and game roms are FREE to download (readily available on the internet) and are included at no charge to you. Software is open-source. You are paying for the parts & time to assemble and program/code the software. All systems are tested before shipping. Enjoy!
We want you to know: This is a product from the US and may differ from similar products sold locally. Please carefully review the labelling and other product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you. A power plug adapter may be required to fit UAE sockets.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Note: Only a 400GB SD Card is included!
1: Loaded 400GB micro SD card for the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ retro game system. Plug in to your Pi 3B+ and start gaming! Over 30,800 games and over 54 systems already installed including their game artwork. Games have video snap previews, 3D boxart, and wheel (header) art. Has stock clock of 1.4 MHZ. I used the new Motion Blue 6 setup for pi 3+ as the basis of my build. Uses Emulation Station. The SD card is a Sandisk (class 10) 400 GB micro SD card, 100% authentic.
2: Game artwork is throughout the library. Most games have video previews that play too as you scroll down through the game list on each system. Awesome menu background themes loaded which can be easily switched up. Default as shown in my pics is Magazine Madness. I have custom boot up videos (randomized) that play while booting up system. Beautiful custom launch screens. Games allow saving game play at ANY spot within the game. Games can be identified as "favorites" so they can easily be found in the favorite folder or sorting by system. Awesome custom collections are already setup. The Arcade Favorites collection has hundreds of the best arcade games (from the thousands on system), and I setup each of these games with its own game-specific custom bezel (bezels fill in black bars on side with content). Typically consoles have their own console specific bezels set up. Other ARCADE Collections include: Atari Classics; Banpresto; Capcom Play System I, II & III; Cave; Data East; Konami; Midway; Namco; Nintendo; Psikyo; Sega; ShMUps; SNK; Taito; Toaplan; Visco; Williams.
3: I went through each console and made sure it had the top/best games loaded. I value quality over quantity with this build, yet there is still tons of games.
Top reviews from other countries
The ps1 games that were released before the dual shock support came out will need the settings within the emulator changed to non analog for port 1 and port 2.
Likewise dual shock supported games need port 1 and 2 changing to dual shock with analog in the emulator settings.
Most arcade games don’t recentre the controls when you let go. For example playing hang on if you take a left hand corner then let go the bike stays going left until you steer right to bring it back. Afterburner does the same.
I have now wiped the sd card and intalled another 128gb image from a popular site which is free and this new image works great.
The seller is simply installing a free image then selling these cards. You would be much better just buying a blank card and then going to YouTube for videos on how to do this. It’s easy and it’s free.
Soluzioni proposte dall'assistenza:
1- prova a cambiare la porta hdmi
2- prova a cambiare cavo hdmi
3- prova a cambiare televisore
4- prova a cambiare casa
5- prova a cambiare città
6- prova a cambiare pianeta
Die Bedienung könnte etwas einfacher sein und leider kann man den Schwierigkeitsgrad der Spiele nicht einstellen, jedenfalls bei den Arcadegames nicht.