Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
USB C to HDMI Adapter (4K@60Hz), CHOETECH Type C to HDMI Adapter Cable (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) Compatible with 2018/2017 MacBook Pro, 2016/2015 MacBook, Surface Book 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 / S9
|List Price:||AED 72.00|
|Price:||& FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||AED 7.00 (10%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【USB C to HDMI】-This adapter is an ideal solution for connecting a USB C device to HDMI enabled televisions, monitors or projectors to display video and audio. Just share your video or sports events. (*Note: Designed for computer and Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, Note 8, S8 and S8 Plus only, NOT for TABLETS and Other PHONES)
- 【4K UHD Resolution】- This type c adapter supports resolution up to 4K (3840x2160)@60Hz, delivering a incredibly clear video image to the connected display, by 60Hz refresh rates, never worry about blur, distortion and delay.
- 【Premium & Compact】- Compact and lightweight, made of high strength premium, aluminium casing for better heat insulation. Gold-plated connector providing maximum conductivity, maintains stable and efficient audio transmission.
- 【Wide Compatibility】- Works with usb-c (Thunderbolt 3 port compatible) computers with DP Alt mode such as 2016 / 2017 MacBook Pro, MacBook 2015/2016, ChromeBook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", Samsung Galaxy S9 S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus and more. It is NOT suggested to be used with Lenovo Yoga 910 and HP Spectre X360.
- 【Plug & Play】- Plug-and-play, no additional driver/software required. What You Get: 1*Super Portable CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Adapter, 18-month Warranty & Friendly Customer Service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
USB C to HDMI Adapter
CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a USB Type-C device to the HDMI port of an HDTV/monitor/projector to display video and audio.
4K UHD Resolution at 60Hz
Support resolutions up to 4K with a refresh rate of up to 60Hz for a clear picture that reduces blurring during fast-action scenes.
Compatible with Windows 7/Vista32&64/XP/2000/Me/98/98SE, Windows 10, Mac OS 9.X/10.X-10.12.2, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, OX X EI Capitan v10.11.6.
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
- 2017 MacBook Pro( 13 Inch & 15 Inch) or iMac
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- 2015/2016 MacBook
- ChromeBook Pixel
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Asus GA-Z170X, Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus
It is only compatible with computers with DP alt mode, not for USB-C smartphones (Except Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus) and tablets, as most of them work with MHL or SlimPort solution.
Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the adapter are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications.
If your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 4K@30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K@30Hz or 1080p rather than 4K@60Hz
MacBook 12" does not support 4K@60Hz output; it has a maximum output of 4K@30Hz.
An HDMI 2.0-compliant cable is required as utilizing the highest resolution 3840x2160@60Hz. HDMI 1.4/1.3 cables will likely result in a blank screen, digital noise, or display drop-offs.
For certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommendusing a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I took the photo with my Nexus 6P (since my phone doesn't do video output from USB-C).
NOTE that since the S8+ has a longer aspect ratio (almost 18:9) it will be cropped on a standard HDTV (16:9).
You need to make sure your phone supports video out through USB C (my nexus 6p did not, my Samsung Galaxy S8 did). Plugging in my S8 instrantly displayed everything on my screen on my TV. Quality was perfect, no lag. I watched a show with Plex and it was great. Note that since this is a screen mirror, you do have to keep your phone's screen on, so battery will drain, so this isn't perfect for marathon sessions. Being that this is more for occasional movie at a hotel and not 18 hour Game of Throne marathons, that isn't a concern to me. Audio passed great through the HDMI to the TV speakers, just make sure your phone's media volume is turned up as that is the "master" volume that controls the output to the TV.
The dongle itself is built sturdy, metal exterior which is nice. Not too big so fits in my backpack's "cable pouch".
If you occasionally travel and want to watch a show on Netflix, Hulu, Plex, or whatever on your phone - this is a great accessory.
The product is very easy to setup and use. It's pretty much plug and play and you really don't have to do anything to get it working after it's plugged in. This part isn't the fault of the device but the fault of my HP Chromebook. It uses a 3:2 aspect ratio and tvs use a 16:9 aspect ratio. So when I mirror my screen to the TV there are black bars on the sides. To get around this I just go into the Chromebooks settings and set my TV as a second display. This means I can have two different things going. On my TV can be one thing and on my laptop something else. As you see in the video attached to my review you just drag the window to the new screen and it fills up the whole tv screen. You may need to go into the Chromebooks settings and adjust the overscan. I needed to on mine because parts of the screen was cut off.
This is exactly what I was looking for and would recommend it due to the quality and ease of use.