- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 1.5 x 3.4 inches ; 63.5 g
- Shipping Weight: 136 g
- Item model number: ATLANTIC424481
- ASIN: B000BNG4VU
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 12, 2019
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2.417 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #54 in Foundation Makeup
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder 2.3 oz. Translucent Tone Loose Face Powder, for Setting Makeup or as Foundation, Lightweight, Long Lasting
+ AED 21.26 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more The total shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your cart during checkout.
- HIDE LINES & WRINKLES: Coty Airspun Face Powder in a Translucent Tone is a loose face and setting powder that helps to minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne, bumps, scars & other blemishes, giving your facial skin a smoother, softer look
- FOUNDATION OR SETTING POWDER: Coty Airspun Face Powder can be used to help smooth & soften the appearance of your skin as a foundation coverage, or use the loose powder on top of your makeup as a setting powder so you can get that flawless, smooth look
- LIGHTWEIGHT LONG LASTING COVERAGE: Airspun Loose Face Powder is long lasting & helps give full coverage that feels lightweight enough to wear all day. This face powder can be used as foundation or setting powder & helps your face look smooth & flawless
Amazon Global Store US
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A Beauty Secret since 1935. The creation of a visionary Master Perfumer, Francois Coty, Airspun is a loose face powder blended with air, providing the ultimate in coverage with a lightweight feel. Today it is a must-have for highlighting and contouring. Light-as-air and yet velvety soft, Airspun powder provides a truly flawless finish. Airspun is packaged in a unique round canister with a powder puff applicator. Featuring an exclusive Microspun formula where loose powder particles are spun and swirled until they reach a cloudlike softness. This ultra smooth powder hides tiny lines, winkles and blemishes and gives a new softness to your skin. Can be used to set makeup or as a foundation. Translucent loose face powder will hide tiny lines, wrinkles and blemishes. Regulates oil control and gives a mattifying look.
Review this product
2 customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- If your foundation is just a little bit too dark or has a very noticeable red or yellow undertone this powder can help even that out and make the foundation look more natural.
- If you 'bake' (do people still do that?) or need a under eye setting powder that provides a little more coverage then this works for that.
Otherwise, I would not advise using this powder all over your face. Especially if you are a person of color. This is NOT fully translucent. It has a lightness/whiteness to it and if you use this all over as a setting powder you will likely look a little ghostly and pale. I'm black and I only use this all over when I have a foundation that's a little too deep in color or looks a little too red on me otherwise it makes my foundation look WAY too light and I look pale.
Don't get me wrong, it's a very good quality powder (and it smells really good). It's just very dense and fine. I sometimes mix this with a tinted setting powder to make the other powder easier to blend because the consistency of the Coty powder is very blendable and smooth. It also leaves a very nice matte, air brushed finish. It's not a powder you just want to pile on all over your face though, it's heavy. But how and what you use it for will depend on how much you like it. It's definitely not for everyone.
If you’re using this as a full face powder then I wouldn’t suggest it for you.
If you’re using it to bake your concealer then, yes! It’s for you. Also, using it this way does a great job with making your makeup last from the time you put your makeup on to when you take it off.
It’s not cakey or thick, It’s “ Airy”... & your skin can breathe.
Keep in mind too that you bake before you bronze, blush & highlight.. so when you wipe the access powder off after a few mins (I usually do my eye shadow or lips in this time) there is no way it should appear cakey, thick or noticeable in anyway. It’s purpose is to set your concealer & help create a smoother appearance over those concealed spots. (Under eye for example).