- Product Dimensions: 3 x 2.5 x 5 inches ; 730 g
- Shipping Weight: 771 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 8SS1S8-WEN0
- ASIN: B07GZX1JYT
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 28, 2019
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #130 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
All-new Ring Stick Up Cam Battery HD Security Camera with Two-Way Talk, Night Vision, White
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Monitors indoor or outdoor areas at home in 1080p HD video and night vision with a slim design that mounts almost anywhere
- Powered by a quick-release rechargeable battery pack
- Lets you see, hear and speak to people on camera from your phone, tablet or PC
- Sends notifications to your device as soon as motion is detected
- Lets you check in on your home any time with Live View on-demand video
- Works with select Alexa devices to launch real-time video with your voice
- Comes with all the tools you need to install and set up your device in minutes
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Watch over what’s important at home with Stick Up Cam Battery, Ring’s first indoor/outdoor camera powered by a quick-release battery pack. It sends alerts to your phone, tablet and PC whenever motion is detected, and it lets you see, hear and speak to people on camera from anywhere. Place it on a flat surface and move it when you need to, or mount it on a wall.
Ring stick cam battery
From the manufacturer
Smart security anytime, anyplace.
Watch over what’s important at home with the all-new Stick Up Cam Battery. Place it on a wall or any flat surface, indoors or out, and always know when people come and go with motion-activated notifications, 1080p HD video and two-way talk.
Monitor important areas at home from your phone, tablet and PC.
See, hear and speak to people on camera with the built-in microphone and speaker.
Adjust your motion sensors and get notifications when motion is detected.
Mount it inside or out, on any flat surface, wall or ceiling.
Ring Stick Up Cam Battery
Security in Rain or Shine
Designed to withstand the elements, the all-new Stick Up Cam gives you reliable security and peace of mind no matter the forecast.
Quick-Release Battery Pack
Easily power your Stick Up Cam with the rechargeable battery pack, and purchase an optional second battery pack for backup power.
One Simple App
Link all your Ring devices to the Ring app and control your entire home security from one easy-to-use dashboard.
Review, save and share your videos.
Enjoy a free 30-day trial of a Ring Protect Plan with your purchase, so you can review, save and share every video captured by your Stick Up Cam. Sign up after the trial, and it’s only $3 a month per device.
You can also upgrade to a Ring Protect Plus Plan to get video recording and sharing for unlimited Ring devices at your home, exclusive discounts, extended warranties and more. All for just $10 a month.
|Stick Up Cam Battery||Stick Up Cam Wired||Spotlight Cam Battery||Spotlight Cam Wired|
|Power Source||Quick-release battery pack||Standard electrical socket via micro-USB or Power over Ethernet||Quick-release battery pack||Standard electrical socket|
|Field of View||115°||150°||140°||140°|
|Installation||Install it yourself with included accessories.||Install it yourself with included accessories.||Install it yourself with included accessories.||Install it yourself with included accessories.|
|Dimensions||9.70 x 5.99 x 5.99 cm||9.70 x 5.99 x 5.99 cm||12.6 x 6.91 x 7.59 cm||12.6 x 6.91 x 7.59 cm|
|Remotely Activated Siren||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Infrared Night Vision||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Motion Detection||Adjustable motion detection||Customisable motion detection||Adjustable motion detection||Adjustable motion detection|
- Average Install Time: 5-10 minutes
- Video | Field of View: 1080p HD, Live View, Night Vision | 115° horizontal, 65° vertical
- Motion Detection: Adjustable Motion Detection
- Audio: Two-way talk with noise cancellation
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery Pack (1 included), optional Solar Panel (sold separately)
- Internet Requirements | Connectivity: Requires a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps, but 2 Mbps is recommended for optimal performance | 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz
- Operating Conditions: 5°F to 120°F (-20.5°C to 48.5°C), Weather Resistant
- Available Colors: Black, White
- Mounting Base | Dimensions: Integrated mounting base/stand with adjustable angle. Can sit freestanding or mount to a wall or ceiling | 3.82 in x 2.36 in x 2.36 in
- Box Includes: Stick Up Cam Battery, Base Cover, Base Pad, Quick-Release Battery Pack, Installation Tools and Hardware, Micro USB Charging Cable for Battery Pack, User Manual, Security Sticker
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
EDIT: Ring support contacted me and is sending a replacement battery camera. I’ll update the review once I receive the replacement.
EDIT 2: Received the replacement battery camera and it’s working as intended.. I’ll change my review to 5 stars due to Ring support being very responsive, professional, and courteous. The camera seems to be working as intended—- hoping it stays that way! :)
Update: since the foregoing review, Ring took the initiative to contact me as I did not contact them. Overall I am very happy with all the other products I purchased from Ring and the products are at least equal, if not exceed, the quality and performance of the national security company I previously utilized. Ring’s customer service is amazing and actually cares about the customer’s satisfaction with its products. They are very responsive, listen to your issues, and take the time to resolve the issue. Their customer service rep, Jason, contacted me and provided various options and explained the differences in the product and offered the option to swap them out with the wired version at no charge. He was very polite, knowledgeable of each of their products differences and capabilities. After listening to his explanation I understood the battery powered versions limitations and why and that the wired version better suited my needs. He exchanged the products without any issues, at no charge, and paid for the return shipping. This is the best customer service experience I have ever encountered. From my experience, if you have an issue with a Ring’s product or performance, I believe they will make it right to your satisfaction within reason.
I have the annual Protection Plus Plan, so adding an additional camera didn't increase my subscription cost. Setup took less than 5 minutes and I was online monitoring!
I like the black camera since the white cameras have a big black section in them anyways for the lenses and sensors. The black cameras are more discreate overall.