- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 9.2 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 Kg
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: 12AWG_OFC_200
- ASIN: B0758CVS43
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 28, 2019
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10.453 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
AmazonBasics 12-Gauge Audio Speaker Wire Cable - 99.9% Oxygen Free Copper, 200-Foot
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 200 feet of 12-gauge speaker wire for connecting speakers to an A/V receiver or amplifier
- 99.9% oxygen-free copper (OFC); delivers high-quality undistorted signals to and from audio equipment
- Color-coded (red and black) for clear polarity; durable yet flexible white insulated exterior jacket
- CL2 rated for in-wall use; comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool for convenient dispensing
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style: 12-Gauge | Length: 200-Foot
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Oxygen-Free Copper Speaker Wire
Create a clean, clear connection between speakers and an A/V receiver or amplifier with AmazonBasics speaker wire. Made of 99.9% oxygen-free copper (OFC), the high-quality speaker wire provides excellent conductivity for a pure signal to and from audio equipment. The speaker wire reduces distortion and sound impurities, helping to deliver an optimal audio experience.
Choose from the following sizes (each sold separately):
100 feet of 14-gauge speaker wire
200 feet of 14-gauge speaker wire
100 feet of 12-gauge speaker wire
200 feet of 12-gauge speaker wire
- Connects speakers to audio equipment
- 99.9% oxygen-free copper (OFC) for premium audio
- Reduces distortion and sound impurities
- Color-coded for clear polarity
- CL2 rated for in-wall use
- Wrapped around a plastic spool for easy dispensing
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Color-Coded for Polarity
The user-friendly speaker wire provides red and black color-coding for straightforward polarity, which helps ensure the right connection. Durable, yet flexible, the speaker wire’s white insulated exterior jacket wraps around the red and black wires for added protection and smooth, easy handling.
CL2 rated for in-wall use, the speaker wire can be used safely and efficiently along floorboards, up and over obstacles, and hidden behind walls. The premium speaker wire works well for a variety of home or workspace configurations.
The AmazonBasics speaker wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool. The spool neatly contains unused wire and allows for convenient dispensing. Set the cylindrical spool on its side for effortlessly rolling out the wire, or set the spool on end to keep it in place.
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Kudos, you actually read the reviews ! One of the reasons I selected this cable is that it matches the incoming coax cable for my internet modem. I had a couple of rear surround speakers to mount high on my walls and I wanted it to look professional. I ran it alongside the existing cable and it looks great. My receiver puts out 100 watts on ever channel and I needed the conductor size for both the wattage and the long runs I'm making to do this installation. I have a preference for the oxygen-free cable, the conductance is superior to the others and lasts lots longer. Oxidized cable turns green and if you do happen to see that you should cut the cable back to the good conductor area or rip it out altogether. As my wise old Dad used to say "Son, if you can't find time to do it right the first time, how in the Hell are you going to find time to do it over, and get it right?" I miss that old Man......Rusty
This will not pass electrical inspection... which in my case, since I'm adding on an addition using professional contractors, inspections are required.
It seems like a good quality product, and I'm certain I would not have any issues with this wire/cable.
But now I really don't know if I want to take the chance.
It was clearly advertised as CL2 rated, which is the approved rating to pass inspections.
So, it is ridiculous that the supposed CL2 rating is not printed anywhere on the product (the actual wire or the spool)!
BTW... this is a product of China, but that should not be any reason why it's advertised CL2 rating is not printed on the product itself.
How was this missed? Come on Amazon!