- Product Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 31 inches ; 13.9 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 15.1 Kg
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: N989
- ASIN: B0713ZQ4DQ
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 26, 2018
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #610 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Hardside spinner set - ideal for trips of any duration; set includes the 20-inch, 24-inch, and 28-inch luggage
- Protective hard shell with scratch-resistant finish; made of extra-thick ABS (thicker than the competition) for enhanced strength and durability
- Fully lined interior with divider; 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets for conveniently storing smaller items
- Expandable for up to 15% additional packing capacity; solid, strong zippers; telescoping handle for comfortable maneuvering; securely mounted short handle
- 4 double spinner wheels ensure smooth-rolling mobility in any direction
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Luggage – 20-, 24-, 28-Inch Set
The AmazonBasics hardside spinner set offers some serious packing space--perfect for short weekend getaways or extended vacations.
The 20-inch and 24-inch spinner luggage both provide a durable zipper for reliable closure, and the expandable design creates up to 15% more packing space for extra room when you need it (and less when you don't).
When fully packed, the 28-inch suitcase might incur excess-weight baggage fees at airport check-in and may exceed size restrictions when fully expanded (check with airlines). But when needing to transport a large load, the AmazonBasics 28-inch suitcase offers the perfect solution.
- Protective hard shell
- Made of extra-thick ABS for enhanced strength
- Scratch-resistant finish
- Fully lined interior with divider
- 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets
- Expandable up to 15% , Solid, strong zippers
- Telescoping handle , Securely mounted short handle
- 4 double spinner wheels
Hard Shell with Scratch-Resistant Finish
The AmazonBasics luggage features a protective hard shell for strength and peace of mind when it comes to knowing stored items won't be crushed en route. The hard shell's durable scratch-resistant finish offers added strength, helping to keep the luggage looking like new even after rough and tumble travel conditions.
Fully Lined Interior with Divider and 3 Zippered Pockets
Fully lined, the luggage protects stored items from scratches and snags, while its handy divider helps keep everything neatly separated.
An interior organizer, made of 150D polyester for exceptional strength, includes three separate zippered pockets that work well for securely storing smaller items, like important papers, accessories, or phone cords and chargers.
Telescoping Handle & Securely Mounted Short Handle
For added convenience, the AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner luggage comes equipped with a user-friendly telescoping handle that locks into place. Extend the handle when rolling the luggage, and then collapse it down in one smooth move for compact storage when not in use or when placing in the trunk or closet.
The securely mounted (and thoroughly tested) short handle offers rugged strength for stable lifting, unlike the competition, where the short handle is attached less securely.
Four Double Spinner Wheels
Maneuver the luggage around with ease thanks to its four double spinner wheels. Unlike other rolling luggage that rolls just forwards and backwards—or other spinner luggage that have single versus double wheels, the AmazonBasics spinner luggage offers superior strength and glides effortlessly in any direction.
- Stability test
- Active-handle-strength test
- Castor/roller-durability test
- Drop test , Zipper test
- Colorfastness test , Seam-strength test
- Control-elements test , Stacking-capacity test
- Effects-of-extreme-temperature-change test
- Effects-of-humidity-exposure test , Resistance-to-corrosion test
AmazonBasics Product Testing
To ensure the highest quality luggage for flight crews and routine travelers, the AmazonBasics testing team conducts a full range of rigorous qualification protocols across its entire line of luggage.
AmazonBasics strict quality-testing procedures simulate the conditions of real-world travel usage, and the testing covers multiple components like overall stability, dynamic handle strength, and castor and wheel durability.
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
+Price--for $49.99 you can't get a better price for a carry-on hard-side luggage!
+Size--perfect carry-on size--I did not have any trouble fitting my luggage into the overbin for Delta, Ryan Air, Olympic Air, Vueling Airlines, and SAS Airlines. The size of the luggage was compliant for all the airlines I had just listed. I've flown a few more times internationally to Italy & Greece via American Airlines and had no problems size wise with this luggage.
+Sturdy--I had just bought a Samsonite brand carry-on luggage at Ross for $69 (which I returned), the quality of the AmazonBasics luggage was comparable to Samsonite
+Color--I feel the color choices was good--they offer the typical black and even a funky color like orange!
+Inside storage--I really like the little compartment pockets. They're perfect for little nick-knacks
+Wheels felt sturdy, smooth and secure--I rolled this bag through the bumpy rocky roads of Prague and Brussels and they survived!
-The handle does not feel sturdy--sometimes I felt the handle was gonna break off. But it did not....yet
-The handle going up and down is very loose--not sure if it was just my luggage that was faulty, but I had difficulties getting the handle to go up and STAY up. I'm assuming the bolts were loose that is why the handle kept falling down
Overall, I highly recommend! The price is too good to pass up and it is structurally overall an amazing carry-on luggage