- Product Dimensions: 53.3 x 32.5 x 78 cm ; 8.68 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 Kg
- Item model number: N989
- ASIN: B074MD2L3M
- Date first available at amazon.ae: November 15, 2017
- Customer reviews: 4 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14.337 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hardside spinner set - ideal for trips of any duration; set includes the 20-inch, and 28-inch luggage
- Protective hard shell with scratch-resistant finish; made of extra-thick ABS (thicker than the competition) for enhanced strength and durability
- Fully lined interior with divider; 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets for conveniently storing smaller items
- Expandable for up to 15% additional packing capacity; solid, strong zippers; telescoping handle for comfortable maneuvering; securely mounted short handle
- 4 double spinner wheels ensure smooth-rolling mobility in any direction
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Luggage (20" and 28")
The AmazonBasics hardside spinner set offers some serious packing space--perfect for short weekend getaways or extended vacations.
The 20-inch luggage provides a durable zipper for reliable closure, and the expandable design creates up to 15% more packing space for extra room when you need it (and less when you don't).
When fully packed, the 28-inch suitcase might incur excess-weight baggage fees at airport check-in and may exceed size restrictions when fully expanded (check with airlines). But when needing to transport a large load, the AmazonBasics 28-inch suitcase offers the perfect solution.
- Protective hard shell
- Made of extra-thick ABS for enhanced strength
- Scratch-resistant finish
- Fully lined interior with divider
- 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets
- Expandable up to 15%
- Solid, strong zippers
- Telescoping handle
- Securely mounted short handle
- 4 double spinner wheels
Hard Shell with Scratch-Resistant Finish
The AmazonBasics luggage features a protective hard shell for strength and peace of mind when it comes to knowing stored items won't be crushed en route. The hard shell's durable scratch-resistant finish offers added strength, helping to keep the luggage looking like new even after rough and tumble travel conditions.
Fully Lined Interior with Divider and 3 Zippered Pockets
Fully lined, the luggage protects stored items from scratches and snags, while its handy divider helps keep everything neatly separated.
An interior organizer, made of 150D polyester for exceptional strength, includes three separate zippered pockets that work well for securely storing smaller items, like important papers, accessories, or phone cords and chargers.
Telescoping Handle & Securely Mounted Short Handle
For added convenience, the AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner luggage comes equipped with a user-friendly telescoping handle that locks into place. Extend the handle when rolling the luggage, and then collapse it down in one smooth move for compact storage when not in use or when placing in the trunk or closet.
The securely mounted (and thoroughly tested) short handle offers rugged strength for stable lifting, unlike the competition, where the short handle is attached less securely.
Four Double Spinner Wheels
Maneuver the luggage around with ease thanks to its four double spinner wheels. Unlike other rolling luggage that rolls just forwards and backwards—or other spinner luggage that have single versus double wheels, the AmazonBasics spinner luggage offers superior strength and glides effortlessly in any direction.
AmazonBasics Product Testing
To ensure the highest quality luggage for flight crews and routine travelers, the AmazonBasics testing team conducts a full range of rigorous qualification protocols across its entire line of luggage. AmazonBasics strict quality-testing procedures simulate the conditions of real-world travel usage, and the testing covers multiple components like overall stability, dynamic handle strength, and castor and wheel durability.
- Stability test
- Active-handle-strength test
- Castor/roller-durability test
- Drop test
- Zipper test
- Colorfastness test
- Seam-strength test
- Control-elements test
- Stacking-capacity test
- Effects-of-extreme-temperature-change test
- Effects-of-humidity-exposure test
- Resistance-to-corrosion test