AmazonBasics Laptop Computer Backpack - Fits Up To 15 Inch Laptops
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fits 15 inch laptops
- Zippered Speed Pocket - A quick access, secure place for your cell phone, boarding pass etc.
- Expansive interior storage holds books, files and folders; Organization panel stores your portable electronics, pens and more
- Internal Dimensions: 13.4" x 7.1" x 18.9" (LxWxH)
- External Dimensions: 14.3" x 7.8" x 19.8" (LxWxH)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
AmazonBasics Laptop Backpack fits up to 15inch laptops. This laptop backpack features a speed pocket. Get multiple expansive interior compartments to hold books, folders, accessories, and other items with the use of the AmazonBasics Laptop Backpack. This backpack is made from long-lasting materials that ensure durability. The speed pocket provides quick access to your items. Storing to your cell phones is secure. The padded interior on this backpack features a separate space to carry your 15inch laptop. All the more it features a smaller pouch to store your tablets. The heavily padded shoulder ensures a comfortable fit all day long even when loaded with all your gear. Key Features Material: Synthetic Type: Laptop Backpacks Targeted Groups: Unisex Ample Storage This AmazonBasics Laptop Backpack features a separate space to store your 15inch laptop. Also, the backpack features a quick access speed pocket that provides a secure place for your cell phone, boarding pass, or other small items. It offers ample of storage space. On the outside, the backpack features meshed pouches that you can use to store your water bottle. Easy to Carry The laptop backpack features padded shoulders that are adjustable and ensures comfortable wearing for extended hours even when loaded with all your gear. Made from high-quality material this backpack provides durability.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Laptop Backpack
The AmazonBasics laptop backpack has multiple expansive interior compartments to hold books, folders, accessories, and other items. In addition, the quick access "speed pocket" provides a secure place for your cell phone, boarding pass, or other small items. On the outside of the bag, meshed pouches can store your water bottle.
- Fits 15-inch laptops
- Expansive interior storage holds books, files and folders
- Padded shoulder straps for additional comfort
When you travel with your computer, there is no need to bring an additional bag or sleeve. The padded interior features a separate interior space that is able to hold up to 15-inch laptops and netbooks. The AmazonBasics laptop backpack also has a smaller pouch for tablets.
Comfort on the Go
The backpack''s adjustable, heavily padded, shoulder straps make the backpack comfortable to wear even when loaded with all your gear.
In The Box
- AmazonBasics Laptop Backpack - Fits Up To 15-Inch Laptops
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thnks to Amazon
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-Cheap but very well made
-Fits a 15' laptop, laptop charger, a books or two, several notebooks and binders
-Has a small pocket in the front for your phone, headphones, and/or sunglasses
-Has an organizer pocket that goes from top to bottom of the bag.
-Doesn't puff out when full
-It isn't heavy or uncomfortable when loaded with tons of stuff.
-The laptop pocket is really nice. It puts the laptop right up against your back which helps with the weight,
-The straps were a little uncomfortable the first week because they were rough
-It's tall and has a very boxy shape
-There is only one "big" pocket. The laptop pocket and the pocket with the organizer are not very wide, so only the middle pocket expands.It still has a lot of room. This is a con for me because I have to put my lunch with my books which is a little inconvenient.
-The design and color of the bag is very drab.
The pros outweigh the cons here for me. This backpack is great for college! So far I feel like it will last me a long time even though I carry a lot of heavy stuff on a daily basis in it.
The ideal laptop bag needs to be roomy, yet compact. Durable and light.
This bag meets these needs and much more. I've never used such a convenient laptop bag before. This is perfect for carrying 13-inch laptops, tablets, books, folders, a mouse, headphones, pens, and any other gear you might need. This bag helps you condense and organize all of your essentials while still maintaining a small enough footprint for easy carrying.
I can't recommend it enough. I've been using this bag everyday for over a year and it has held up well.
- Cheap. I've paid much more for lower quality backpacks before. Already a month in with no damage what so ever; this thing feels like it'll last a while.
- Comfortable. The padding on the back feels comfortable on my back even when the backpack is full.
- Protected laptop pocket. The padding around the laptop feels like it's enough to keep it safe from daily wear and drops.
- Lots of pockets for misc storage. I have no issues finding ares to put little things I need to carry around with me like pens/chargers/glasses cleaner.
- Modern "sterile" look, no frills or random ties around it.
- Carries everything I need to in a day without being bulky. At the extreme end, I went on a trip for a week with just this backpack, packing 5 men's medium shirts, 5 pairs of boxers, 5 pairs of socks, a couple folders, 14 inch laptop and charger, standard mess of pens/pencils/calculator/etc that you'll find in a school backpack, and toiletries. It was packed, probably couldn't have fit much more in there, but held up fine.
- Wish is was bigger. No to much that I'll take off a star, but if it expanded another inch in the main pocket I wouldn't complain.
- Does not expand much, what you see in the picture is what you get. Somewhat at pro and a con. The size in the first picture is about as large as the backpack will get which can be a bad or good depending on what you need out of it. I have a small 14 inch X1 Carbon laptop, so that and the charger fits fine with a number of books. I could probably be happy going up to a 15.6 inch without trouble, but would get something larger for a 17 inch laptop.
Overall I am very happy with my purchase
This backpack is a little heavy empty, but nicely padded for comfort. It has a pocket big enough to fit my 15.6" laptop, smaller pouch for an iPad, and that's just section one. Section two opens up to hold all the things that wouldn't fit quite right in my tote - my hair dryer, makeup bag, toiletries, wristlet, straightener, documents, and probably more. The third, little pocket is convenient for little papers or items / boarding passes.
My only minor complaint is the zipper pulls clank together (metal), but I love that they're matte black. They're barely noticeable aesthetically, and good quality.
Amazon continues to bring great value to consumers with its Basics line, and I'm excited for this backpack to be my new travel companion.