- Product Dimensions: 21.1 x 12.8 x 30.7 inches ; 5.33 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 6.8 Kg
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: T1916-15
- ASIN: B07C3S9BT4
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 16, 2018
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #99 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Premium hardside spinner luggage for weekend getaways or international carry-on; built-In TSA lock
- Protective hard shell made of supremely durable, yet flexible, polycarbonate material (instead of ABS like the original); choice of stylish color
- Fully lined interior with divider; compression pad helps free up space; 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets for securing smaller items
- Expandable for up to 15% additional packing capacity; solid, strong zippers; sturdy telescoping handle; securely mounted short handle
- 4 double spinning wheels ensure smooth-rolling mobility in any direction; AmazonBasics 3-year limited warranty for luggage
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Premium Hardside Spinner Luggage
A step-up from the original AmazonBasics hardside spinner luggage, this premium version provides a variety of impressive upgrades. From its exterior shell made of durable polycarbonate material (instead of ABS like the original) to its space-enhancing compression pad inside, AmazonBasics Premium Hardside Spinner Luggage makes it easy to travel in smart, savvy style.
With its extra-large size, the 28-inch AmazonBasics Premium Hardside Spinner Luggage offers serious packing space—perfect for extended vacations or trips lasting longer than a week. The luggage provides a durable zipper for reliable closure, and its expandable design creates up to 15% more packing space for more room when you need it (and less when you don't).
28-Inch Checked Bag
When fully packed, the suitcase might incur excess-weight baggage fees at airport check-in and may exceed size restrictions when fully expanded (check with the airline). But when needing to transport a large load, the AmazonBasics 28-inch premium hardside spinner luggage offers the perfect solution.
- Protective hard shell
- Made of strong, yet flexible, polycarbonate material
- Fully lined interior with divider
- 150D-polyester interior organizer with 3 zippered pockets
- Expandable up to 15%
- Interior compression pad for freeing up space
- Securely mounted short handle
Durable Polycarbonate Shell
The AmazonBasics premium spinner luggage features a protective hard shell made of durable polycarbonate material, which intentionally gives it useful flexibility for superior strength that will bend (but won’t break). Enjoy peace of mind knowing stored items won't be crushed en route, and achieve ultimate performance—the shell stands up beautifully to rough and tumble travel conditions.
Fully Lined Interior with Divider, Compression Pad, and 3 Zippered Pockets
Fully lined, the premium luggage protects delicate fabric and other personal belongings from scratches and snags, while its handy divider keeps things neatly separated, like clean from dirty. A compression pad comes included for evenly pressing down on items to free up additional space.
An interior organizer, made of durable 150D polyester, includes three separate zippered pockets that work well for securing smaller pieces, like important papers, accessories, or phone cords and chargers.
Telescoping Handle & Securely Mounted Short Handle
For added convenience, the AmazonBasics Premium Hardside Spinner Luggage comes equipped with a secure, extra-sturdy telescoping handle that locks into place. Extend the handle when rolling the luggage, and collapse it down in one smooth move for compact storage when not in use or when placing in the trunk or a storage closet.
The securely mounted (and thoroughly tested) short handle offers rugged strength for stable lifting, unlike the competition, where the short handle is attached less securely.
Four Double Spinning Wheels
Maneuver the luggage around with ease thanks to its four double spinning wheels. Unlike other rolling luggage that rolls just forwards and backwards—or other spinner luggage that have single versus double wheels, the AmazonBasics premium spinner luggage provides four double spinning wheels for double-duty strength and effortless gliding in any direction.
Color: Green | Style: 28-Inch
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Corner crushed, handle unusable, zipper failed! It’s Maiden voyage and was San Francisco to Valencia Spain (connection in Frankfurt) - unfortunately it won’t be returning. Suffered catastrophic failure (nothing lost).
- inexpensive (I now understand why)
- Nice interior design for 50/50 split
- TSA Zipper Locks
- Plastic storage to keep liquid separate
- Lightweight (no longer my most important feature)
- 28” model meets 62 inch (L+W+D) max size airlines
- Cheap - poor quality
- Zipper failed (but lock held)
Do not recommend for air travel. I’ve traveled close to a million miles on business and never had a failure, but I use heavy, quality old stuff. This was for daughters trip to Spain - our regular stuff is heavy and eats into the per item weight limit.
How do you get a suitcase home from Europe to return it to Amazon US? This was premium model, can’t imagine the $69 regular would have fared any worse!
***RECOMMEND A STRAP AROUND THE MIDDLE FOR ALL BAGS, ESPECIALLY FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL. ALL BAGS WILL FAIL UNDER THE PROPER ABUSE, BUT A STRAP WILL HELP PREVENT IT FROM POPPING OPEN.
My goal was to replace it with a bag that fits most flight standards of 22x15x9. My previous bag was just slight bigger than standard and on one trip over the past 6 years I was asked to put the bag in the measuring thing and it fit, but not easily. I had to push it in forcefully and pull it out forcefully. Because of that they made me check it. This time I was trying to ensure I purchased a carry on that I would never be forced to check. I didn't measure the bag when I received it, but took it on a BA flight from San Diego to London almost immediately. I have taken this flight probably 8 times round trip over the years. When I attempted to put the carry on in the middle overhead, wheels first, I was shocked that I could not close the overhead. The expandable section was zipped closed. I had to remove it and put it in the window overhead bins which are a larger. On the return flight I tried again and had the same problem. Was very disappointed and immediately returned the bag. I will admit that the bag was quite full as I never check bags for business trips and took only this bag for a 8 day business trip to Europe. But I do expect that when the expanded section is closed that the bag will fit in any standard overhead, wheels first, as my last bag did, especially when it is claimed that the bag dimensions are 22x15x9, which I now assume they are not.
I ended up gong to Nordstrom Rack with a tape measure and found a replacement for $80. A bit more money, but I didn't want to mess around anymore.
I traveled internationally to JP with the 28" w/ tsa lock version of luggage for 2 weeks and I found the following.
On the negative side:
1. The strap inside which holds down the compression divider broke during shipping. I didn't overpack, so this just might be a defect of my specific luggage, who knows.
2. I carried about 23kg in my luggage, and the top handle came off towards the end of the trip. I was unable to snap it back on. So basically, i was without a top handle which was suuuper annoying since i was carrying a ton of souvenirs.
3. There's nothing on the luggage w/ a name tag, So i had to buy a separate one -- this was no problem, except that the handle broke off (see #1), so my name tag fell off.
On the positive side:
1. I thought the zippers were of good quality.
2. The amount of space was awesome
3. The lock that held the zippers into place were good
4. It's cheap!
5. Dual wheels for all 4 of the wheels -- pretty rare for a lot of these luggages
6. It's made out of "extra-thick" ABS which did seem to hold up nicely
7. The feet on the side were nice so that when I didn't want the luggage to roll, i could just turn it on its side.
8. The handle that moves up and down had two settings. This was nice.
LOCKING FEATURE: Mine arrived locked. No instructions were included to set the lock, so here’s how to set it (for those of you who may be confused like I initially was): It should have arrived locked with the combo 000. To unlock, slide the shackle (to the right of the metal zipper handles) to the right. Next, use a paper clip or other small tool (in my case I used the end of a headphone jack), to press down the small black square (to the right of the numbers). While holding the black square down, set your new number combo by scrolling to whatever three digit combo you choose. Then, release the square. Your combo should now work. I tested it by setting it back to 000, and it will now only unlock when I scroll to my combo. Seems simple, but sometimes it can be confusing to try to set a lock without instruction. Hope this helps.