|Product Dimensions||52.07 x 40.13 x 3.3 cm; 1.2 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.2 Kilograms|
|Fabric Type||100% Polyester Microfiber Shell and 100% Polyester Fill|
AmazonBasics Reversible Microfiber Comforter - Twin/Twin Extra-Long, Navy Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Twin/Twin Extra-Long comforter. Measures 63 x 90 inches
- Reversible; navy blue on one side and sky blue on the other
- Diamond stitching helps keep fill in place.This product does not include pillows or pillowcases.
- Easy to care for: machine wash warm on permanent press cycle
- Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
-Imported; Made in China-Twin/Twin Extra-Long comforter. Measures 63-by-90-inches-Made of 100% polyester microfiber with 100% polyester fill-Reversible; navy blue on one side and sky blue on the other-Diamond stitching helps keep fill in place-Easy to care for: machine wash warm on permanent press cycle
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The comforter has worked out perfectly, despite the comforter thief. He generates more heat than a million suns, but needs to be covered. I, on the other hand, am generally cold. The way this regulates temperature is wonderful. The Burrito doesn't overheat and I don't freeze. This applies to every season of the year... so we have never had to buy seasonal bedding.
It is comfortable, soft and lightweight. It provides me with just enough weight that I feel comfy and protected.
I've washed it weekly for two years. It has retained its color and shape. There are just a few loose threads that are probably due to three cats kneading... they love the comforter too, evidently.
Oh... and it's affordable.
So, I'm back to buy another.
Original - 6/30/15
I was looking for a light-weight blanket for the summer and this is just what I was looking for. It's soft and comfortable helping me sleep through the night. I'd wish there was more of a color selection though. I like the double sided colors but would definitely have gotten a green blanket (my favorite color) if there was one.
1. There is NO WAY this is true to size. Ordered a king based on other reviews for my queen bed, glad I did, it barely fits the queen.
2. The material is soft, but feels very cheaply made. We'll see how it holds up.
3. Got here quickly and it is inexpensive - would probably be great for a dorm room/apartment set up.