- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 5 x 2.6 inches ; 141 g
- Shipping Weight: 290 g
- Item model number: SM1603058
- ASIN: B01CTHWTQE
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 29, 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4.173 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- #5 in Camcorder Cases
AmazonBasics GoPro Case - X-Small
|With Deal:||AED22.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||AED2.50 (10%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extra small case for a GoPro camera and accessories; compatible with all GoPro cameras including GoPro HERO6, GoPro HERO5 Black, HERO5 Session, HERO4 Black, HERO4 Silver, and HERO Session
- Keeps your GoPro and accessories safe, protected, and organized
- Foam padding with pre-cut slots to hold your gear in place; high-quality EVA interior
- Durable zipper and carry handle
- Measures 6.5 by 5 by 2.5 inches (W x H x D)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AmazonBasics brings you everyday items at a great value. An Amazon Brand.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics GoPro Case - Extra-Small
On-the-Go with GoPro
Whether surfing, on safari, or simply enjoying a backyard soiree, you take your GoPro along for the ride. Whatever the adventure may be, experience peace of mind and ultimate convenience with the AmazonBasics GoPro extra-small case. It keeps your GoPro camera and must-have accessories securely stored, neatly organized, and impeccably protected.
Note: GoPro camera and accessories not included
- Extra-small case for GoPro camera and accessories
- Keeps stored items safe, protected, and organized
- Foam padding on all sides; high-quality EVA interior
A Place for the Essentials
Thoughtfully designed with a high-quality EVA foam interior, the case provides perfectly shaped compartments that neatly contain essential GoPro components. The case's unique compartments hold the following: GoPro Hero 1, 2, 3, 3+, or 4 camera, along with housing, housing backdoors, an SD memory card, battery, and power plug. An elastic mesh pocket on the underside of the case's lid provides additional storage space for cables and other accessories.
Use with Any GoPro
The AmazonBasics GoPro extra-small case accommodates any GoPro camera, including the GoPro Hero 1, 2, 3, 3+, 4, 5, or 6. A handy pick'n plug component makes it possible to accommodate larger housings than the Hero 3+ camera.
For Home or Travel
Use the GoPro extra-small case to keep your GoPro camera and its accessories nicely organized and easy to find--perfect for at home use or as an extra layer of protection and convenience when traveling. Interior foam padding on all sides helps keep the GoPro camera and its accessories cushioned and safe from accidental drops, bumps, and scratches.
The AmazonBasics GoPro extra-small case zips securely shut, and its compact size makes it easy to store in backpacks or carry-on luggage. The case also comes with an integrated carrying handle.
In The Box
- AmazonBasics GoPro Case - Extra-Small
- 5 precision cut foam pads
Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
i dont normally start with the cons, but there are only 2, so i want to get them out of the way.
1) the handle is on the wrong side, or the pouch opening should face the other direction. right now when you hold the closed case by the handle with opening to the pouch faces downward. things dont fall out for the most part. but if running with the case they can
2) instead of 1 big pouch where all your stuff gets mixed around 6 smaller pouches would make better sense. mounts in 1, cables in another, chargers in the 3rd. case backdoors in the 3rd. etc etc.
i included pics to show what i have been able to fit in mine. including the gopro 3 way stand/pole, headstrap, floaty on extended backdoor, gopro hero 4, gopro skeleton case, set of accessory mounts, batteries, camera lens cover, extended battery. in the pouch i have a wasabi battery charger, 2 mini usb cables, flat back door, tether and regular mounts, cleaning cloth, anti fog pads.
Changes I made (see attached photo):
* Enlarged 2 lower/middle openings to make 1 large opening hold my GoPro dual bay charger. I leave the spare batteries in this charger so I don't need the pre-cut battery slots on upper right side -- I used that for something else.
* Modified battery slots on upper right side to hold my Memory Cards / cases.
* Added a couple of tiny slots above the dual-bay charger to hold the key/ring for the remote.
What I've got in my case:
* Hero 7 Black + Frame
* suction cup mount
* handlebar/pole mount
* dual bay charger
* smart remote
* helmet mount
* memory cards
* multiple USB charging cables
* still some room for misc/small stuff (e.g. adhesive mounts, tethers, etc)
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the foam. It has a thin top layer which is much more rigid than the bottom, and provides structure and helps the openings keep their shape.
I did have to partially disassemble the suction cup in order to get the case to close flat. But it does fit.
Very pleased with this for merely $16.
Once I received the case, I realized the shape/size is also perfect for compact storage/transport of a set of microphones I like to always keep on hand in my "gig bag," so I already ordered another one for that use. The foam liner is attached to the inside of the case with a bead of hot glue around the outer edge. So, you can use it with the existing cutouts; modify the cutouts/shapes with a utility knife for your particular use, or just pull the whole thing out. Great case. Great quality. Great price. Very pleased!