AmazonBasics Single Padded Ski Bag
|With Deal:||AED58.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||AED6.50 (10%)|
- Padded ski bag holds 1 pair of downhill or cross-country skis up to 67 inches (170 cm)
- Durably constructed of high-density 1680D denier dual weave polyester with waterproof backing
- Fully padded end-to-end to protect valuable gear from knocks and bumps
- Top handles with padded grip; self-repairing nylon-coil zipper means consistently smooth opening and closing
- Measures 67 by 7 by 7 inches; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
An Amazon Brand.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Padded Ski Bag
Ready to hit the slopes? Get your gear to the snow safely with this padded ski bag from AmazonBasics. Ideal for downhill or cross-country, the long cylindrical-shaped ski bag holds one pair of skis measuring up to 67 inches long. A full-width self-repairing nylon-coil zipper makes it easy to slip the skis inside the bag and to fully access them later.
Full end-to-end padding helps keep valuable gear supremely protected from knocks and bumps.
- Holds 1 pair of skis
- End-to-end padding for added protection
- High-density 1680D denier dual weave polyester
- Waterproof backing
- Full-width dual zipper
- Side loop handles
- Exterior zippered pocket
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
Durable, Waterproof Design
Made of high-density 1680D denier dual weave polyester, the ski bag offers reliable, long-lasting strength. Even more, its waterproof backing helps keep messy drips of melted snow neatly contained after a long day of skiing.
Carry Handles, Plus Pocket
The ski bag’s side loop handles connect in the middle with a padded grip for comfortable carrying. There’s also a strap on the end for added convenience, as well as an exterior zippered pocket for keeping smaller items safely stored and easily accessible.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'm using it to act as a duffle bag in addition to one pair of skis so it is fine for my purposes, but the lack of internal strapping is a glairing oversight.
I just use the bag for one pair at a time, there are no inside strap to separate skis from poles or a second pair of skis, but that does not bother me, I need the bag to protect my skis while travelling and the excellent padding of the bag does it.