- Product Dimensions: 20.5 x 13.5 x 8 inches ; 1.38 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Item model number: NC1712056H
- ASIN: B079L91D2J
- Date first available at amazon.ae: July 26, 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- #1 in Casual Daypacks
- Slim backpack with comfortable fully vented and well-padded back panel; ideal for weekend trips; stylish Grey color
- Dedicated laptop sleeve and top-load, fleece-lined tablet pocket for transporting electronics
- Front storage pocket keeps smaller items neatly organized and easy to access
- Zippered side-mounted water-bottle pocket (there when you need it, out of the way when you don’t)
- Low-profile top and side grab handles; vertical and horizontal luggage-handle pass-thru panels for convenient transport
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Slim Carry On Backpack
Make traveling much easier with this AmazonBasics slim backpack—perfect as carry-on luggage and for short excursions and weekends away. The slim bag provides an excellent amount of organized space for all those must-have electronics and personal items. It gets you where you’re going, without weighing you down.
- Slim backpack for weekends away
- Laptop sleeve and top-load, fleece-lined tablet pocket
- Front storage pocket
- Zippered side-mounted water-bottle pocket
- Airmesh back panel—fully vented and well padded
- Low-profile top and side grab handles
- Vertical and horizontal luggage-handle pass-thru panels
Convenient Storage Space
Designed with modern travelers in mind, the backpack provides a fleece-lined top-load tablet pocket and a dedicated laptop sleeve, which help keep devices and computers safely stored and easy to access. The backpack’s front pocket provides tons of useful storage space for smaller items, and its zippered side-mounted water-bottle pocket is there when you need it and zipped away when you don’t.
Comfortable and Easy to Carry
The Airmesh back panel offers a fully vented and well-padded design to ensure comfort, whether carrying the backpack over one shoulder or evenly over two. The backpack can also be loaded onto a rolling luggage handle thanks to its vertical and horizontal pass-through panels. Even more, the slim backpack comes with low-profile top and side handles for easy grab-and-go portability.
Style: Weekender | Color: Grey
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This backpack is well-constructed and the grey color is a nice neutral that goes with anything. I really like the interior orange color as well since it makes things in the pockets stand out. I was also pleasantly surprised to see the zippers are built to accommodate locks and are made of metal so they'll last. There are also anchors sewn into the backpack that the zippers can be locked onto which is great
Since I've always used a backpack as my underseat carry-on in the past, I don't anticipate this bag causing any problems when I use it in the same capacity, though I will update further when I can confirm for certain.
On the plus side, the bag is sleek and attractive-looking, comfortable on the back (I’m 5’7”, for reference), and, other than the aforementioned cheap plastic clips, feels sturdy and well-made. It also has a gazillion pockets. For me, though, those pros don’t outweigh the poor design. I’ll be sending it back.
The material is fantastic and looks very professional in the black color.
The design of the outer pocket is very similar to the ebags slim laptop bag (featured in the attached pictures on the right). With the compression straps the size of this bag is not that much larger in terms of depth relative to the ebags slim, but is a little wider and taller. The material I thought looked much better than the ebags one, which also had a large logo on the back which was off putting.
The laptop compartment is quite generous as is the middle compartment, which can hold a fair amount of clothing. Again when not in use the compression straps can keep your bag quite thin. In the ebags slim laptop bag I was not able to fit that much more than my current devices, chargers, and headphones. In this bag I was able to fit everything with room to spare.
The straps are very comfortable
Overall I think this bag is great for taking to work and for travel