- Product Dimensions: 18 x 14.4 x 7.5 inches ; 1.3 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Item model number: ZH1709063R2
- ASIN: B079Z2HWVC
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 25, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
AmazonBasics Tool Bag Backpack - 23-Pocket with 3-Pocket Front
|List Price:||AED 119.00|
|With Deal:||AED 94.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||AED 25.00 (21%)|
- Tool bag backpack with 9 inside pockets and 14 outside pockets for easy organizing and transport
- 3 front pockets for smaller accessories; laptop compartment can fit a 15.6-inch laptop
- Made of durable 1680D polyester fabric with a PVC-coated 600-denier interior lining for added strength
- Adjustable shoulder straps help ensure a comfortable fit; rubber handles at top for secure transport
- Built-in reflective strip for added safety when working after dark; backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style: 23-Pocket with 3-Pocket Front
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Tool Bag Backpack
23 Pockets, 3 Front Pockets
Keep tools neatly contained and easy to carry with the AmazonBasics Tool Bag Backpack. Electricians, handymen, contractors, and DIYers alike will appreciate the convenience afforded by this well-built bag. The rugged backpack allows for hands-free transport of must-have gear, whether working on projects at home or traveling from job site to job site.
Reflective Safety Strip
Thoughtfully constructed, the AmazonBasics tool bag backpack includes a built-in reflective strip for added safety when carrying or using the bag in dim or dark lighting.
- 9 inside pockets and 14 outside pockets (3 front pockets)
- Laptop compartment fits 15.6-inch laptop
- Made of durable 1680 Denier polyester fabric
- PVC-coated polyester interior lining
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Rubber top handles
- Built-in reflective safety strip
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
23 Multi-Use Pockets
The versatile tool bag backpack provides multi-use pockets for easy organizing and quick access to stored hand tools. With 9 pockets on the inside of the backpack and 14 pockets on the outside, there’s plenty of space for everything from screwdrivers, wrench sets, and drill bits to pliers, extensions cords, testers, and more.
The backpack also includes a laptop compartment that fits a 15.6-inch laptop, while its three pockets on the front work well for stashing tool accessories.
Made of thick, durable polyester fabric, the backpack provides reliable performance and helps keep stored items protected. Its PVC-coated polyester interior lining offers an added layer of strength.
Adjustable Shoulder Straps
To help ensure a comfortable fit, the tool bag backpack provides adjustable shoulder straps that can be easily tightened or loosened as needed. Sling the backpack over one shoulder for quick transport or place it over both shoulders for longer treks or heavier loads.
Rubber handles at the top of the backpack make it easy to securely lift or move.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The primary issue I have is that there are a ton of similar small narrow compartments and not enough variety. There are only a couple flexible velcro mounts for tools and otherwise almost nothing to keep tools from falling everywhere when the bag is not upright. A simple example is when you hang the bag on a hook or doorknob and open one zipper, the rest of the backpack is upside down. This is a standard use case, but everything will slide out and need to be reorganized if I try this. Instead, I have to find a large flat surface any time I want to open it. I also can't toss it into a vehicle. It needs to be kept upright or things have to be wedged into place to keep them from moving, which is not a good solution.
I really like the idea of this backpack, but it seems like almost no R&D was put into it. There should be a wider variety of pockets and clasps for standard tools (electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc.) and all of it should be secured when not in use. I hope they come out with a different version with those features.
This pack may not stand up to hard everyday use, but if you only need to travel with tools occasionally and do not want to spend big $$ this pack is a good value.