- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.8 x 1 inches ; 13.6 g
- Shipping Weight: 45.4 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: ZH1702241R1
- ASIN: B074KC7K6Z
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 28, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#8.067 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #903 in Camera & Photo Accessories
AmazonBasics Camera Wrist Strap
|With Deal:||AED18.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||AED4.50 (20%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This strap is designed to fit almost anyone and adjusts quickly and comfortably.
- Made of ABS plastic and nylon webbing, it can support a mirrorless DSLR, point and shoot camera, or Pro DSLR with ease, gives you freedom you need to get creative.
- The Wrist Strap provides a secure hold for even the heaviest DSLR’s with zoom lenses. This camera strap automatically tightens if your camera falls from your grasp, so you will feel confident in the safety of your gear.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style: Wrist Strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Camera Wrist Strap
Keep your camera safely and securely attached with this AmazonBasics wrist strap. The handy accessory loops over the left or right hand and offers an important layer of protection against accidental drops. Use the wrist strap with any mirrorless camera, point-and-shoot camera, or Pro DSLR camera.
- Camera wrist strap
- Automatically tightens to protect camera from accidental drops
- Compatible with mirrorless, point-and-shoot, and Pro DSLR cameras
- Universal design
- Tight, durable buckle connects through camera lug
- Made of ABS plastic and nylon webbing
If you let go of the camera or accidentally drop it, the wrist strap will cinch up, ensuring it stays securely in place around the wrist, which prevents the camera from dropping to the ground. The wrist strap tightens automatically, so you can worry less about safety and focus more on capturing that next great shot.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As you can expect from Amazon Basics, the quality, value and workmanship are excellent.
I own two bridge cameras … a Sony RX-10 IV and a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000. My main reason for purchasing this hand strap was to provide some added stability when shooting photos.
In order to get a snug fit, I had to adjust the strap at its absolute shortest setting. If you look at the website photo (i.e. the one where the man in blue jeans has the camera down by his side) you will see that he also had to adjust the strap the same way.
This strap works fine for holding the camera, while walking around; but it does NOT work for shooting pictures. When my hand is inside the strap, reaching the shutter button is almost impossible. It requires bending my index finger at a very awkward, and somewhat painful, position. The attached photos shows this finger position, when trying to press the shutter button on my RX-10 camera.
I tried installing the strap on both of my cameras; and had the same problem of both of them. Furthermore, on my FZ-1000, the bottom plate covers the battery compartment latch. In order to change batteries, I would have to remove the plate each time.
I've always had neck straps but I recently shot a family wedding and found myself just holding the camera. I used this hand strap over the weekend and really liked having less bulk on my camera. I'm not into the tourist with a camera look - this is more discreet.
All in all, I'm feel like you can't beat the price especially if you just want to see if a hand strap is for you.