- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 2 x 1 inches ; 36.3 g
- Shipping Weight: 68 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: ZH1706120
- ASIN: B074KGF4D1
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 28, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#12.176 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #1322 in Camera & Photo Accessories
AmazonBasics Camera Hand Strap
|With Deal:||AED22.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over AED 100 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||AED5.00 (19%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed to fit most DSLR cameras
- Attach the hand-strap by screwing directly into the base of your camera via the tripod mount and weaving through the strap attachment loop
- Provides extra security, stabilization, comfort and better handling to quickly and easily capture the shot
- Padded strap with breathable air mesh provide maximum comfort
- Adjustable strap provides the perfect fit for any hand size
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style: Hand Strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Camera Hand Strap
Bring added stability and comfort to handheld camera shots with this AmazonBasics hand strap. The useful accessory connects to your camera and provides brace-like support for your hand, promoting a more secure hold and a better chance of capturing that perfect photo. Keep the hand strap secured to your camera for pick-up-and-go convenience and optimal handling.
- Quick-grip camera hand strap for added stability
- Compatible with DSLR, compact, and point-and-shoot cameras
- Universal design
- Connects to tripod mount and camera lug
- Breathable polymer-nylon mesh with padding for comfort
Padded for Comfort
The hand strap provides a wide padded area made of breathable polymer-nylon mesh with a foam interior for cushioning comfort. Whether appreciating nature or capturing moments at a birthday party or family reunion, the strap ensures optimal comfort, even during extended use. The foam padding offers a water-resistant design for optimal performance.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As you can expect from Amazon Basics, the quality, value and workmanship are excellent.
I own two bridge cameras … a Sony RX-10 IV and a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000. My main reason for purchasing this hand strap was to provide some added stability when shooting photos.
In order to get a snug fit, I had to adjust the strap at its absolute shortest setting. If you look at the website photo (i.e. the one where the man in blue jeans has the camera down by his side) you will see that he also had to adjust the strap the same way.
This strap works fine for holding the camera, while walking around; but it does NOT work for shooting pictures. When my hand is inside the strap, reaching the shutter button is almost impossible. It requires bending my index finger at a very awkward, and somewhat painful, position. The attached photos shows this finger position, when trying to press the shutter button on my RX-10 camera.
I tried installing the strap on both of my cameras; and had the same problem of both of them. Furthermore, on my FZ-1000, the bottom plate covers the battery compartment latch. In order to change batteries, I would have to remove the plate each time.
I've always had neck straps but I recently shot a family wedding and found myself just holding the camera. I used this hand strap over the weekend and really liked having less bulk on my camera. I'm not into the tourist with a camera look - this is more discreet.
All in all, I'm feel like you can't beat the price especially if you just want to see if a hand strap is for you.