- Product Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 7 inches ; 390 g
- Shipping Weight: 658 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: ZH1706170
- ASIN: B074ZQXDWS
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 1, 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #69 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Clear school backpack for transporting school books and everyday gear; made of water-resistant PVC plastic
- Completely transparent all around, including back and bottom—great for seeing inside and quickly finding what you need
- Mesh organizer in front pocket for storing pencils, pens, and more; exterior water-bottle holder
- Ruggedly reinforced shoulder straps for reliable strength when carrying heavier loads; NOT stadium approved
- Measures 17 by 7 by 13 inches (LxWxH); backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Clear School Backpack
Lightweight yet durable, this AmazonBasics clear school backpack offers reliable convenience when it comes to carrying everyday must-haves. Measuring 17 by 7 by 13 inches, the backpack’s roomy interior provides plenty of space for school books, notepads, folders, personal items, and more, while its completely transparent design makes it easy to see what’s inside. Quickly find what you need—no more stressful rummaging around necessary.
The AmazonBasics clear school backpack works especially well for school, but it can also be used as a bag for work, for day trips to the beach or zoo, or for kids to keep track of their extra gear when heading to play dates or extra-curricular activities.
Note: this bag is NOT stadium approved.
- Clear school backpack
- Made of water-resistant PVC plastic
- Mesh organizer in front pocket
- Exterior water-bottle holder
- Reinforced shoulder straps
- NOT stadium approved
- Wipes clean easily
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Ideal for everyday use, the school backpack features heavy-duty clear PVC plastic construction that’s both completely transparent and water resistant, which helps keep homework, books, folders, and files dry and protected.
Reinforced Shoulder Straps
Designed to handle heavier loads, the school backpack comes equipped with ruggedly reinforced shoulder straps for reliable strength. Wear the backpack over one shoulder or two for comfortably transporting school books and supplies from home to class and back again.
Front Pocket & Exterior Water-Bottle Holder
A mesh organizer in the backpack’s front pocket provides useful space for keeping pens, pencils, and other items neatly stored and easy to access. A water-bottle holder on the outside of the backpack offers hands-free convenience when it comes to transporting a water bottle—no need to risk drips or spills inside the bag.
Easy to Clean
In addition to keeping personal items safely stored, clean, and dry, the AmazonBasics clear school backpack provides hassle-free maintenance. Easily clean the bag by simply wiping it down by hand with soap and water as needed.
Style: School Backpack
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Listen, I am not a "Clear Backpack Rocket Surgeon Scientist", and I have not independently tested anything in any manner resembling science. After the other cheap brand ripped only a few weeks into the school year, I was mentally preparing myself for buying clear backpacks by the dozens (we have 5 children). I ordered a set of these AmazonBasics School Packs and have not replaced any of them yet!
Stay tuned and I will likely provide an update in the future. My kids can tear stuff up, so if these continue to perform, or whatever happens, I will probably add a follow up here.