Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Pet Animal Dog Cat Grooming Sharp Nail Clippers Scissors Trimmer
- Eco-Friendly: Fitted with razor sharp blades made out of stainless steel and an ergonomic handle made out of 100percent recycled plastic the production of these cat nail clippers does not harm the environment.
- For Small Pets: Our claw scissors have been designed to be used on small animals, such as dogs, kittens, puppies, birds and even bunny. Use them as kitten nail clippers, dog nail trimmers or as general pet nail trimmers.
- Safe and Easy to use: The stainless steel blade is hypoallergenic and the handle is finished with a slip-proof coating that allows you to securely grip them in order to prevent painful accidents.
- Save Time and Money - No longer need to take your pet to the beauty salon for a manicure, just need to help your pet trim sleek nails at home, save you time and money, is a good choice.
- Designed for Small Animals - not only kittens, but all small animals such as hamsters, rabbits, ferrets, and others can use Aritan nail Clippers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size:1 Pack Material: Stainless steel with ABS Why Do You Need to Trim Your pet's Nails? Cats' nails are the same as people's nails, which are basically trimmed once every 10 days to half a month. Fingernail is too long also easily hook bad carpet or leather sofa, cause harm to the person possibly also. Instructions: Place your pet in your lap to soothe him, hold his paws, gently press your fingers against them and push your nails out of his paws with your thumb. Avoid the blood vessels on your nails. If you accidentally bleed your pet's nail scissors, you should cover the wound with medical cotton and hemostatic immediately. Trim your pet’s nails regularly to make them stronger and healthier.
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's very sharp, strong and affordable, better than all the more expensive well known brands I've tried before.
It worked well on my cat and my dog. The nail file is not great, but the clippers alone are worth buying this.
I'm buying a second one in case I lose the one I have.