- Extra 15% off, maximum AED75, with code FAB15 when using FAB card at the checkout. Please redeem the claim code only once. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Prime Savings Prime members: Add 5% off, maximum AED25, with code ADDPRIME5. Please redeem the Claim code only once. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker USB-C Portable Charger, 18W PowerCore Slim 10000 PD, 10000mAh Power Delivery Power Bank for iPhone 12/Mini/X/XR/XS Max, S10, Pixel 3/3XL, iPad Pro 2018, and More (Charger Not Included)
|All prices include VAT.|
Extra 15% off with code FAB15. Discount by Amazon.
Extra 15% off, maximum AED75, with code FAB15 when using FAB card at the checkout. Please redeem the claim code only once. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)Redeemed
Prime Savings Add 5% off with code ADDPRIME5. Discount by Amazon.
Prime Savings Prime members: Add 5% off, maximum AED25, with code ADDPRIME5. Please redeem the Claim code only once. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)Redeemed
Enhance your purchase
|Voltage||9 Volts, 15 Volts|
|Battery capacity||10000 Milliamp Hours|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||14.9 x 6.8 x 1.4 centimeters|
About this item
- Portable Power: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is one of our slimmest PD power banks yet, with enough cell capacity to provide more than two charges for iPhone XS or Google Pixel, and almost one full charge for an 11" iPad Pro.
- Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power-Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 4.5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included).Recharging via USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10.2 hours.
- Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is premium both inside and out.
- What You Get: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD portable charger, USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Product detailsSize:10000mAh | Color:Black
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 14.95 x 6.85 x 1.45 cm; 212.62 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 December 2019
- Manufacturer : SOUNDCORE
- ASIN : B07XNX88G3
- Item model number : A1231
- Best Sellers Rank: #175 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products (See Top 100 in Mobile Phones & Communication Products)
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Faster charging. Advanced technology. Unprecedented portability.
This is the world’s benchmark portable charging series.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
One of the slimmest Power Delivery portable chargers around. Combines PowerIQ and Power Delivery technology in an astonishingly portable package.
- Slim and Compact
- Power Delivery
- Universal Compatibility
- Superior Safety with MultiProtect
- Trickle-Charging Mode for Low-Power Devices
Slim and Compact
About the same size as a mobile phone, you simply won’t find a more portable PD power bank.
Anker’s MultiProtect provides surge protection, short circuit prevention, and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind.
Works seamlessly with a wide range of USB-C phones, tablets, and more.
The cool-blue LED displays remaining power and charging status.
Trickle Charging Mode
Designed to meet the tiny power requirements of smaller devices ensuring a fast and safe charge for every device, no matter the size.
The Anker Advantage
Join our family of over 50 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
Product Model: A1231
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
-The Ultra-Slim 18W Power Delivery Portable Charger Astonishing Size PowerCore Slim 10000 PD successfully combines high-capacity with remarkable portability.
-Only 0. 6 inches thick and weighing just half a pound, you'll barely even notice it in your pocket.
Advanced Charging Options:
Power up USB-C mobile devices at full speed with the 18W Power Delivery port, juice up via a 12W PowerIQ enabled USB-A port, or activate trickle-charging mode to handle low-power devices like Bluetooth headphones or speakers. The USB-C port also supports power input, allowing you to recharge your power bank almost 3x faster than with USB-A.
MultiProtect Safety System:
At Anker, we care about your safety. Our MultiProtect system combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind.
Power Delivery Supporting Devices:
iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8 iPad Pro 2018 Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e Google Pixel Nexus 6P
Recharging Time: 4. 5 hours (with 18W USB PD charger & USB-C to C cable)
USB-C Input (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1. 2A
USB-C Output (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1. 2A
USB Output : DC 5V=2. 4A
Total Power Output: 18W
Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops/tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books.
Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
Use Power Delivery Charger (not included) with the included USB-C to C cable for a quick recharge in 4. 5 hours.
Recharging with USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10. 2 hours.
When charging an iPad, make sure the portable charger has at least 2 LEDs illuminated, otherwise charging speed will be greatly reduced.
Disconnect while not using to avoid battery draining.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very unusual from Anker. I've gone for a Charmast 26800Ahm powerbank for half the price and it has proved to be much better.
However i have been noticing an issue while charging my ipad pro, the power bank becomes extremely hot, almost too hot to hold and it gets really scary. I am not sure if i have received a faulty piece or this is normal with charging the ipad pro using its PD feature.
Top reviews from other countries
The whole text below is the main reason why I'm giving it 1 star less:
It can take anywhere between 6.5hrs to over 20hrs to charge. The maximum input is 18W even if you use a more powerful charger (you can)
As of today 15th May 2020, there are no proper information detailing the way and what to watch when charging this device. I looked everywhere, read every single review and Q&A plus I tried with a few chargers.
You will HAVE to use an 18W (or bigger) PD charger for a fast charge, which will take 6.5hr to charge. Anything else will take over, some will take forever to charge it. You'll be surprised. So be prepared to buy a PD charger if you don't already have one. It's be handy to have.
When charging it, there are 4 blue LEDs. Each one will blink to show which percentage it's charging. Give it at least 1.5hrs for each LED to be fully light.
I will add more info if anything will change.
After being in contact won’t Anker, a replacement was sent out and works perfectly. Must of been a one off. Happy customer
The battery took ages to charge. It only charges at 850mA from the tablet charger. I think it probably needs a proper pd charger. I let it charge for 36 hours before checking its capacity.
I have used it twice to charge my tablet. According to the tablet the power pack charges at about 3000mA (USB-C to USB-C ) which is fair enough.
However I only got nearly 2 full charges out of the power bank before it was completely flat. The Tab s5e has a quoted max battery capacity of 7000mAh. This means I got less than 14000mAh of useful power from the battery pack.
I know that there are inefficiencies in the charge electronics as is evident by how hot the powerbank and tablet can get during charging but a 66% efficiency seems a little low to me meaning the stated capacity of the power bank is definitely on the optimistic side.
1. It only provides 14,400mAh at USB voltage; and
2. You'll probably also need to have or buy a PD charger.
1. This is not actually a 20,000mAh USB powerbank. The rated 20,000mAh is at 3.6v, not the USB standard 5v, which means the capacity is only 72Wh (a genuine 20,000mAh/5v USB device would be 100Wh). At 5v USB power, this is only 14,400mAh. For me, this makes a difference because I want the device to power my DSLR for astrophotography, where I need the camera running continuously for up to 8 hours (which needs over 80Wh).
2. The power bank is very particular on how you charge it. It arrived 50% discharged, so the first thing I needed to do was charge to 100%. It wouldn't take a charge from the Samsung Quick-Charge 3A charger that came with my phone and it took almost 18 hours to charge from 50% to 100% with a RavPower 5v/2.4A USB power supply. Anker tell me that this device is incompatible with Quick-Charge, will charge very slowly from normal USB supplies (no more than 0.9A, so much slower than expected) and that I must use a PD charger. So I've had to shell out to buy one of those. I suggest not buying this power bank unless you already have a PD charger or are willing to buy one.
I have the PD + USB 49.5w wall charger from Anker and that charges this powerbank in around 6-7 hrs or so using the PD slots (I havent timed it exactly but when i go back 6-7hrs later to check on it its full and ready to go).
I highly recommend this model, the standard USB slot fast charges and the PD slot also fast charges and allows powebank to be recharged in more than decent time. It looks great too and feels solid. I personally use this model more for home charging, even when travelling, as I have a smaller one that I take out with me (Anker 10000 PD). That isnt to say you cant take this one out too, its just a bit heavier and bigger than the 10000 PD so for me personally the 20000 PD is more for carrying in a backpack or something (everyone is different, I know people that carry around even bigger and heavier powerbanks like the 26800 model regularly).
All in all, brilliant powerbank and I highly recommend it, will last for ages after 1 charge and can be fully recharged overnight. The USB C to USB C cable provided is good length and sturdy as anker cables usually are. It comes with a nice carrying pouch too and has great outputs from the USB and PD slots.