Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED10.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
1 Year EXTENDED WARRANTY on LAPTOP (From 4500 to 5000 AED)from Helpbit
- 1 Year EXTENDED WARRANTY in the addition to the manufacturer warranty provided by seller for the first year on LAPTOP (From 4500 to 5000 AED)
- All insurance claims are managed by Helpbit Service Centre.
- Helpbit Extended Warranty Plan helps cover your purchased items against problems that occur due to manufacturer defects after purchase.
- You will receive both the activated policy and T&Cs through e-mail from Helpbit within 72 hours from the purchase date.
- Please check terms and conditions in the product description including the warranty Exclusions.
Apple MacBook Pro MPXT2 Laptop - Intel Core i5, 2.3Ghz Dual Core, 13-Inch, 256GB SSD, 8GB, English Keyboard, Mac OS Sierra, Space Gray - International Version
|All prices include VAT.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MacBook Pro is light, portable, and equipped with high-performance dual-core Intel Core processors. It has the brightest, most colorful Mac notebook display. And it features up to 10 hours of battery life. It’s a notebook built for the work you do every day. Ready to go anywhere a great idea takes you.
From the manufacturer
- Intel Core i5
- 256GB SSD
- Mac OS Sierra
- 8GB RAM
Speedy Operations and an Intuitive User Experience
Fantastic Connectivity Options
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I recommend it over the touch bar model due to the fouling facts:
1- larger battery compared to Touch Bar model ----> longer battery life
2- lower CPU wattage (higher efficiency) i.e ----> longer battery life
3- you have physical function bars ALL THE TIME!!
4- you get better value for the money you paid !
5- nonsuch bar has 1 cooling fan compared to 2 fans in the TB model, ( slightly gets warmer with intensive tasks but negligible).
6- I enjoy typing on this 2017 MacBook Pro, don't worry about the reviews complaining about the key travel!! I used to miss the more travel in the MacBook Air but now I enjoy this more! they also improved the key noise/sound compared to the MacBook Pro 2016 ! so if you have a 2016 model I recommend you to return it if it doesn't make a hassle for you and exchange it with a 2017 one!
7- the processor in the 2017 model is the Intel 7th Generation (Kaybe Lake) it has built in decoding for 4k videos therefore your laptop will run more efficient (longer and cooler)
I have nothing but regret. While the processor is fast and the screen is beautiful, two things make this the worst Apple laptop I've owned in many years, going back to a dog G3 Blackbird that caught fire.
1) It has, bar none, the worst keyboard on any Apple laptop I've ever used. It has killed my typing accuracy. The key travel is too shallow by half and the feel is almost bizarrely lacking in feedback. In addition, the trackpad is a big step back from my 2014 in terms of accuracy and smoothness. I hate the keyboard so much. I write for a living and find it close to infuriating. Nothing I do to change settings helps at all. It feels awful. The keyboard on my 2014 MBP was beautiful and I loved it. To save a fraction of an inch in depth Apple has ruined something perfect.
2) USB-C is a terrible idea for the power connector. The detachable Magsafe was one of the great inventions of all time in the laptop engineering domain. It has saved my laptops countless times. I own 8 or so MagSafe adapters that are now paperweights. And I am newly afraid of plugging my machine in. What a stupid regression by Apple of a perfectly engineered solution that was beloved by Apple users.
So I have never learned to love this laptop, 5 or 6 months in to owning it. If Apple hasn't made a better keyboard by the next generation I am going to be loathe to buy another one and may make the Windows move at long last. Why, oh why, Apple, would you make something this frustrating to use 6-8 hours a day as a primary work machine?
EDITED TO ADD: After several months I can also report awful battery life, far worse than my last several Macbook Pros. I am lucky to get 4 hours of service if wifi is on and screen is mostly bright. My last one was still getting 6 hours at 3 years old. I hate this MBP. It's a fail.