Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
1 Year EXTENDED WARRANTY on LAPTOP (From 4500 to 5000 AED)from Helpbit
- 1 Year EXTENDED WARRANTY in the addition to the manufacturer warranty provided by seller for the first year on LAPTOP (From 4500 to 5000 AED)
- All insurance claims are managed by Helpbit Service Centre.
- Helpbit Extended Warranty Plan helps cover your purchased items against problems that occur due to manufacturer defects after purchase.
- You will receive both the activated policy and T&Cs through e-mail from Helpbit within 72 hours from the purchase date.
- Please check terms and conditions in the product description including the warranty Exclusions.
Apple MacBook Pro MPXU2 Laptop - Intel Core i5, 2.3Ghz Dual Core, 13-Inch, 256GB SSD, 8GB, English Keyboard, Mac OS Sierra, Silver - International Version
|All prices include VAT.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Apple Macbook Pro flaunts a stylish and lightweight design that looks chic. This Apple MacBook laptop runs on an Intel Core i5 Dual-Core processor.The Apple MPXU2 MacBook Pro Laptop leaves a lasting impact with its striking combination of seamless performance and elegant looks. It is integrated with a 2.3GHz, Intel Core i5 Dual-Core processor that combines with the massive 8GB RAM module to provide excellent performance and enable you to multitask smoothly. The Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 card accelerates graphics tasks so that you can enjoy an immersive gaming experience. Furthermore, this Apple laptop has a massive 256GB SSD that offers an incredible read and write speeds. Now store all your favorite contents all under one roof, thanks to the massive onboard storage provided by this Apple MacBook Pro. It is equipped with a powerful 54.5WHr battery that keeps you going throughout the day without the requirement of charging the device frequently. Featuring a 13inch display with IPS technology that renders bright and detailed images, making your entertainment sessions fun and satisfying. Listen to your favorite song on full volume, thanks to the stereo speakers with high dynamic range that offers a clear audio output. This Apple MacBook laptop, preinstalled with the macOS Sierra, exposes you to a vast world of useful apps and features so that you can enjoy an intuitive computing experience. It has a full-size keyboard with ambient light sensor that makes typing easy even in a dark room. It flaunts a razor thin, feather-light design that allows you to carry it comfortably with you. Available in a dazzling silver finish, this Apple MacBook Pro laptop exudes class and sophistication.
From the manufacturer
- Intel Core i5
- 256GB SSD
- Mac OS Sierra
- 8GB RAM
Speedy Operations and an Intuitive User Experience
Fantastic Connectivity Options
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I recommend it over the touch bar model due to the fouling facts:
1- larger battery compared to Touch Bar model ----> longer battery life
2- lower CPU wattage (higher efficiency) i.e ----> longer battery life
3- you have physical function bars ALL THE TIME!!
4- you get better value for the money you paid !
5- nonsuch bar has 1 cooling fan compared to 2 fans in the TB model, ( slightly gets warmer with intensive tasks but negligible).
6- I enjoy typing on this 2017 MacBook Pro, don't worry about the reviews complaining about the key travel!! I used to miss the more travel in the MacBook Air but now I enjoy this more! they also improved the key noise/sound compared to the MacBook Pro 2016 ! so if you have a 2016 model I recommend you to return it if it doesn't make a hassle for you and exchange it with a 2017 one!
7- the processor in the 2017 model is the Intel 7th Generation (Kaybe Lake) it has built in decoding for 4k videos therefore your laptop will run more efficient (longer and cooler)
I have nothing but regret. While the processor is fast and the screen is beautiful, two things make this the worst Apple laptop I've owned in many years, going back to a dog G3 Blackbird that caught fire.
1) It has, bar none, the worst keyboard on any Apple laptop I've ever used. It has killed my typing accuracy. The key travel is too shallow by half and the feel is almost bizarrely lacking in feedback. In addition, the trackpad is a big step back from my 2014 in terms of accuracy and smoothness. I hate the keyboard so much. I write for a living and find it close to infuriating. Nothing I do to change settings helps at all. It feels awful. The keyboard on my 2014 MBP was beautiful and I loved it. To save a fraction of an inch in depth Apple has ruined something perfect.
2) USB-C is a terrible idea for the power connector. The detachable Magsafe was one of the great inventions of all time in the laptop engineering domain. It has saved my laptops countless times. I own 8 or so MagSafe adapters that are now paperweights. And I am newly afraid of plugging my machine in. What a stupid regression by Apple of a perfectly engineered solution that was beloved by Apple users.
So I have never learned to love this laptop, 5 or 6 months in to owning it. If Apple hasn't made a better keyboard by the next generation I am going to be loathe to buy another one and may make the Windows move at long last. Why, oh why, Apple, would you make something this frustrating to use 6-8 hours a day as a primary work machine?
EDITED TO ADD: After several months I can also report awful battery life, far worse than my last several Macbook Pros. I am lucky to get 4 hours of service if wifi is on and screen is mostly bright. My last one was still getting 6 hours at 3 years old. I hate this MBP. It's a fail.