Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED10.00 shipping
+ AED10.00 shipping
1 Year EXTENDED WARRANTY on LAPTOP (From 4500 to 5000 AED)from Helpbit
- 1 Year EXTENDED WARRANTY in the addition to the manufacturer warranty provided by seller for the first year on LAPTOP (From 4500 to 5000 AED)
- All insurance claims are managed by Helpbit Service Centre.
- Helpbit Extended Warranty Plan helps cover your purchased items against problems that occur due to manufacturer defects after purchase.
- You will receive both the activated policy and T&Cs through e-mail from Helpbit within 72 hours from the purchase date.
- Please check terms and conditions in the product description including the warranty Exclusions.
Apple MacBook Air with Touch ID MRE92 Laptop - Intel Core i5-8th Gen, 13.3-Inch with Retina, 256GB SSD, 8GB, Eng-KB, MacOS, Space Grey, International Version
|You Save:||AED1,236.00 (21%)|
|All prices include VAT.|
- The Apple MacBook Air is a perfect modern-day notebook for handling daily computational tasks
- Call Your Loved Ones Without Missing Out On Any Details, Thanks To The Facetime Hd Camera And Three Microphones
- This Apple Air Macbook Keeps You Entertained Even On The Go
- Hard Disk Capacity: 256 GB
- Operating System: Mac
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Apple MacBook Air is a perfect modern-day notebook for handling daily computational tasks. The deadly combination of 13.3inch retina display and stereo speakers transport you to the whole new world of entertainment. Call your loved ones without missing out on any details, thanks to the FaceTime HD camera and three microphones. With a long-lasting battery, this Apple Air MacBook keeps you entertained even on the go. The SSD storage of 256GB ensures fast loading of data. It features a macOS operating system that offers reliability and various high-utility features. With the 8GB onboard memory, experience brisk multitasking like never before. The Intel UHD Graphics 617 elevates your gaming experience by delivering crystal-clear images. The Intel Core i5 processor lets you speed through daily activities without a hint of lag. Its aluminum alloy body and slim design grabs the attention of the people around. Plus, the combination of the Touch ID sensor and T2 security chip takes care of the security aspect. The two Thunderbolt ports allow you to transfer files and connect various storage and media devices.
From the manufacturer
- 1.6GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 Processor
- 13.3-Inch LED-Backlit Display with Retina
- 256GB SSD / 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- English Keyboard / macOS
- Integrated Touch ID sensor
- Built-in 50.3‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer Battery
- Intel UHD Graphics 617 / 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Ports
- Full-size keyboard / Bluetooth 4.2 wireless Technology
Security at its Best
Fast and Efficient Performance
Design and Battery Life
- MacBook Air keyboard, with butterfly mechanism, offers excellent key stability
- LED-backlit keys help you type without any hassle even in a low light environment
- Aluminum alloy body lends it both, strength and durability
- Sleek and lightweight design gives it a visual appeal
- Up to 12 hours of battery life for flawless daily activities without the need for frequent charging
Speakers, Cameras, and Connectivity
- Stereo speakers for an enhanced audio experience
- FaceTime HD camera lets your friends and family members view you clearly
- Three microphones for clear conversations during FaceTime calls
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports facilitate quick data transfer with various storage and media devices
- Bluetooth 4.2 and WiFi connectivity for quick transfer of files and watching your favorite content online
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It looks and feels better. It is sleeker, and surprisingly lighter, smaller and well, just nicer to play with. Slimmer bezels and thinner case make this computer extremely portable. I was a bit hesitant to go with the gold color, but it looks great and the color is a bit darker than the rose gold IPhone that I have.
It is faster. It has a better processor and more memory. Maybe for complex tasks the Pro might be better, but for everyday web browsing, video watching, music, email etc., the new Air is definitely an upgrade.
The retina display is beautiful. Not to take anything away from the 2013 model, which has an excellent display, but this is very nice. It's not quite as bright as the older model, and I find myself adjusting it to the highest, or near highest level. This is obviously affecting battery life, which seems good to me in any event. But I don't think 12 hours is a reasonable expectation, unless the screen brightness is set pretty low.
The keyboard is nicer and the speakers sound surprisingly good. Pretty amazing when you consider how thin this laptop is. You will notice more bass, and clear and louder sound. The touch ID is cool. It recognizes my fingerprint in a split second with no issues.
On the negative side, it's expensive. For the price, it should probably have more hard drive space. And it's a somewhat ridiculous $200 to upgrade to 256 GB. I also kind of wish it had a regular USB port. Welcome to the future. It does have a regular phone jack though. That adapter you need for the newer IPhones always bugged me.
One more thing I just remembered. The viewing angles have been drastically improved. On my old Air, you had to tilt the screen just right and place it directly in front of you. Big difference here.
Overall, this is a very beautiful laptop, and a great update if you are looking for something new.
Folks are getting this little guy confused with a Mac Pro. Yes, those are more capable laptops, but they are more expensive and most people do not need/want the added performance. If you really want TOP screaming fast gamer performance I wouldn't buy a Mac at all. I'd buy a PS4 or an Xbox.
It's a great deal for an Apple laptop at 999 plus tax. I was not going to pay 1100 for it, as I would have went for a Mac Pro if that were the case. That said I do NOT NEED over 128GB on board, as 3rd party external storage is very cheap, and the added cost is not worth $200 inmo. BTW I am on the computer for business and this is laptop is not a slouch. It's gotten an unfair shellacking online, but is definitely worth the $999 price, if you can find that. I happen to live near a store tat was doing a pickup only for that price.
I love the fingerprint security. It's a huge time saver! As far as sweat shop labor, please name me a US manufactured computer and I'll be all over it and I'm not talking one you "build" with all "slave labor" parts.
Folks get really upset for no reason about other people that prefer Macs over Windows. Save your energy for something productive!
Buy it if you need it for the usual tasks of a ver small laptop computer. If you need a HEAVY gaming/video photo device then obviously don't buy this one. It's simple, just look at the specs folks. The air never claimed to be a PRO or an Xbox.