Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
1 Year EXTENDED WARRANTY on LAPTOP (From 4000 to 4500 AED)from Helpbit
- 1 Year EXTENDED WARRANTY in the addition to the manufacturer warranty provided by seller for the first year on LAPTOP (From 4000 to 4500 AED)
- All insurance claims are managed by Helpbit Service Centre.
- Helpbit Extended Warranty Plan helps cover your purchased items against problems that occur due to manufacturer defects after purchase.
- You will receive both the activated policy and T&Cs through e-mail from Helpbit within 72 hours from the purchase date.
- Please check terms and conditions in the product description including the warranty Exclusions.
Apple MacBook Air with Touch ID MREA2 Laptop - Intel Core i5-8th Gen, 13.3-Inch with Retina, 128GB SSD, 8GB, Eng-KB, MacOS, Silver, International Version
|All prices include VAT.|
- The Apple MacBook Air is all that you need for effective and simplified computing
- This Apple Laptop Delivers A Smooth And Flawless Performance. Enjoy Flawless Gaming, Thanks To The Intel Uhd Graphics 617
- Experience Brisk Multitasking With The 8Gb Ram. It Runs On Macos Operating System That Comprises Of Various High-Utility Functions
- Hard Disk Capacity: 128 GB
- Operating System: Mac
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Apple MacBook Air is all that you need for effective and simplified computing. With a powerful Intel Core i5 processor, this Apple laptop delivers a smooth and flawless performance. Enjoy flawless gaming, thanks to the Intel UHD Graphics 617. Experience brisk multitasking with the 8GB RAM. It runs on macOS operating system that comprises of various high-utility functions. The SSD internal storage of up to 128GB ensures quick loading of an app for improved user experience. The long lasting battery helps you stay entertained for long without any need of charging. This Apple i5 MacBook features FaceTime HD camera which along with three microphones makes your call crisp and clear. Elevate your audio-visual experience with the deadly combination of 13.3inch retina display and stereo speakers. You don't need to worry about the security aspect, as Touch ID sensor and T2 security chip take care of that. The slim design and aluminum alloy body lend this Apple i5 MacBook an appealing look. Two Thunderbolt 3 ports ensure fast data transfer and let you connect various devices. This Apple MacBook Air offers dependable connectivity, thanks to Bluetooth 4.2 and WiFi connectivity.
From the manufacturer
- 1.6GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 Processor
- 13.3-Inch LED-Backlit Display with Retina
- 128GB SSD / 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- English Keyboard / macOS
- Integrated Touch ID sensor
- Built-in 50.3‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer Battery
- Intel UHD Graphics 617 / 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Ports
- Full-size keyboard / Bluetooth 4.2 wireless Technology
Security at its Best
Fast and Efficient Performance
Design and Battery Life
- MacBook Air keyboard, with butterfly mechanism, offers excellent key stability
- LED-backlit keys help you type without any hassle even in a low light environment
- Aluminum alloy body lends it both, strength and durability
- Sleek and lightweight design gives it a visual appeal
- Up to 12 hours of battery life for flawless daily activities without the need for frequent charging
Speakers, Cameras, and Connectivity
- Stereo speakers for an enhanced audio experience
- FaceTime HD camera lets your friends and family members view you clearly
- Three microphones for clear conversations during FaceTime calls
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports facilitate quick data transfer with various storage and media devices
- Bluetooth 4.2 and WiFi connectivity for quick transfer of files and watching your favorite content online
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It looks and feels better. It is sleeker, and surprisingly lighter, smaller and well, just nicer to play with. Slimmer bezels and thinner case make this computer extremely portable. I was a bit hesitant to go with the gold color, but it looks great and the color is a bit darker than the rose gold IPhone that I have.
It is faster. It has a better processor and more memory. Maybe for complex tasks the Pro might be better, but for everyday web browsing, video watching, music, email etc., the new Air is definitely an upgrade.
The retina display is beautiful. Not to take anything away from the 2013 model, which has an excellent display, but this is very nice. It's not quite as bright as the older model, and I find myself adjusting it to the highest, or near highest level. This is obviously affecting battery life, which seems good to me in any event. But I don't think 12 hours is a reasonable expectation, unless the screen brightness is set pretty low.
The keyboard is nicer and the speakers sound surprisingly good. Pretty amazing when you consider how thin this laptop is. You will notice more bass, and clear and louder sound. The touch ID is cool. It recognizes my fingerprint in a split second with no issues.
On the negative side, it's expensive. For the price, it should probably have more hard drive space. And it's a somewhat ridiculous $200 to upgrade to 256 GB. I also kind of wish it had a regular USB port. Welcome to the future. It does have a regular phone jack though. That adapter you need for the newer IPhones always bugged me.
One more thing I just remembered. The viewing angles have been drastically improved. On my old Air, you had to tilt the screen just right and place it directly in front of you. Big difference here.
Overall, this is a very beautiful laptop, and a great update if you are looking for something new.
Folks are getting this little guy confused with a Mac Pro. Yes, those are more capable laptops, but they are more expensive and most people do not need/want the added performance. If you really want TOP screaming fast gamer performance I wouldn't buy a Mac at all. I'd buy a PS4 or an Xbox.
It's a great deal for an Apple laptop at 999 plus tax. I was not going to pay 1100 for it, as I would have went for a Mac Pro if that were the case. That said I do NOT NEED over 128GB on board, as 3rd party external storage is very cheap, and the added cost is not worth $200 inmo. BTW I am on the computer for business and this is laptop is not a slouch. It's gotten an unfair shellacking online, but is definitely worth the $999 price, if you can find that. I happen to live near a store tat was doing a pickup only for that price.
I love the fingerprint security. It's a huge time saver! As far as sweat shop labor, please name me a US manufactured computer and I'll be all over it and I'm not talking one you "build" with all "slave labor" parts.
Folks get really upset for no reason about other people that prefer Macs over Windows. Save your energy for something productive!
Buy it if you need it for the usual tasks of a ver small laptop computer. If you need a HEAVY gaming/video photo device then obviously don't buy this one. It's simple, just look at the specs folks. The air never claimed to be a PRO or an Xbox.