|All prices include VAT.|
- WORKS AS HARD AS YOU DO: The Steel Toe Groundbreaker by Ariat are made for the long haul: strong, sturdy and styled with western detailing ; The supportive cushioning, extra metatarsal protection and stability technology make them ideal for construction, warehouse, factory or farm work
- THE SUPPORT YOU NEED: The Duratread outsole is both oil and slip resistant and the 90-degree heel gives you added support; Built for the hard-working man, these work boots provide maximum support and traction on any terrain without sacrificing comfort
- STEEL TOE SAFETY RATING: The Steel Toe Ground Breaker Work Boot for men has a safety rated steel toe to keep you safe; Rated at ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH, this safety boot provides protection while you work
- EVERYDAY COMFORT: Along with the 4LR (Four Layer Rebound) technology for added comfort, these men's work boots also feature a mesh lining for added air flow and comfort and a 90-degree heel for extra stability; The extra comfort insole with 4LR technology has maximum cushioning with a higher rebound for added support
- GREAT GIFTS: Shopping for your husband or boyfriend shouldn't be difficult, and with these durable work boots for men from Ariat, it won't be; Perfect for any task, indoors or out, the hard-working man can wear these comfortable boots all day long
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Closure: Pull-On
- Heel Height: 1.25 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 907.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Ariat Work
- ASIN : B00IMNAYOY
- Item model number : Groundbreaker Pull-on
- Department : Mens
- Best Sellers Rank: #296,266 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- #1,101 in Men's Uniform, Work & Utility Footwear
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
I usually wear a 9-9.5, so got these in a 9.5EE. Kind of wish I had bought a 10, but after a month and a half they have stretched and are ok. Took two weeks to break them in though and that sucked. When these are worn out I will certianly buy another pair of these to replace them.