- Product Dimensions: 23 x 16.5 x 8.2 inches ; 2.63 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 Kg
- Batteries 4 CR123A batteries required.
- Item model number: VMS4430
- ASIN: B01MF9DLQW
- Date first available at amazon.ae: April 1, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1.950 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED90.77 shipping
Arlo Pro VMS4430 Indoor/Outdoor HD Wire Free Security System with 4 Cameras (White)
|All prices include VAT.|
- Wireless: Allows you to easily place Arlo Pro cameras wherever you want and monitor your home from every angle.
- Weatherproof: Arlo Pro cameras are weatherproof so you can place them anywhere indoors and out.
- Rechargeable Batteries: Arlo Pro cameras include rechargeable batteries that support fast charging. Easily swap out batteries and power up in seconds without having your cameras offline.
- 2Way Audio Builtin mic and speaker enable push to talk capability, so you can listen in and talk back.
- Included Base station has a 100 decibel siren that also allows you to plug in a USB hard drive for local backup in addition to the included Cloud Storage
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Take home security to the next level with this Arlo Pro HD camera system. The four wireless cameras allow you to place them anywhere and capture virtually every angle with their 130 degree viewing angle, and the included wall mounts and hardware allow for super easy installation. The cameras are made with weatherproof construction, have night vision capabilities, 2Way Audio so you can listen and talk through them, Advanced Motion Detection (Wide Angle PIR motion sensor). The Arlo pro base station has a 100 decibel siren that can be controlled remotely or activated by motion or audio. It comes with Cloud Storage letting you keep up to 7 days of motion and audio recordings (additional paid plans from Arlo available) and you can connect a USB drive to it for optional local backup storage. There's an app for your smartphone (iOS, Android, Apple TV and web browser) that allows you to control the entire system remotely. You can even share your recordings if you want to. Included in the Box: (4) Arlo Pro smart security cameras (4) Rechargeable batteries (1) Base station with built in siren (1) Power adapter (1) Power cable (1) Ethernet cable (4) Wall mounts (2) Wall mount screw sets (1) Outdoor security mount (1) Outdoor security mount screw set (1) Quick start guide (2) Window decals
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Three Camera's mounted out side, one inside. All camera's connected with Arlo Pro compatible chargers (Wasserstein). All camera's showing fully charged LED and apps showing "bolt" icon for power connectivity. All four camera's showing good connectivity to base station.
- Everyday there is a new issue.
- App on iphone often does not show you "live view" - it gets frozen (happens daily), you got delete app, check on PC, delete devices - re-sync etc, took 4 hours.
- then, one of the camera, stopped charging. Go thru the on line chat support, spend an hour, confirmed hardware issue.
- Netgear does not ship replacement until you mail the original. You pay for packing/shipping $19. Wait for ground shipping. I paid $19 for expedited replacement but have not received it yet. 2 days and waiting.
- Next, one of the working camera outside, after 12 days, stopped connecting to base station. Went off line. Took 2 hours with a ladder, check battery, in /out, power, resynch, add/remove device. Chat support again. Wait an hour for chat. Confirmed H/W problem again with 2nd camera.Pay another$19 for expedited shipping as I do not want to climb on the ladder twice to replace and ship. Still waiting for replacement,
- App is not stable. "Live view" gets frozen every other day. (you go through update patches, re-install app, add/remove devices which takes time as you have to remove all camera's, bring inside the house, pair and then mount again outside.
- I signed for standard support (which expires in 90 days). I am skeptic if system is reliable for security monitoring OR do i need pay another $99/year to get on-going support. Why would i need any support once system is properly installed?
- I will update the review once I have both defective camera's replaced and my experience with Netgear. For now, support (wait time, replacement for h/w issues) is NOT acceptable. App itself is more like a hobby - daily updates?
I decided that people need to start documenting problems with Arlo Products !
We have spent our money on these products which do not work!
This is not my first problems with them!
Last October they replaced 6 Cams, cords, and batteries because none of the junk would work! They have been working ok for a couple of months until now....3 cameras have been plugged in on ac power since November! Now it starts off with showing dead batteries and they had none! So I put batteries in them... still on ac power! Then I get messages “charging faults” WHY... Arlo charging cords being used!!
I’m completely fed up with the below:
Customer support options
Incompetent people when I do get through
Unable to understand technical support people
Can not speak to same support person that has handled my case, have to go over again all my problems!
I have never bought a product with the PROBLEMS WITH ARLO!
This has been going on for the last 18 Months!
*update* battery life is amazing, system is flawless and the app doesn't miss a beat. I can't say enough about this system! Worth every penny spent!