- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 13.7 x 1.1 inches ; 1.77 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 Kg
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: X441BA-CBA6A
- ASIN: B07PHM3934
- Date first available at amazon.ae: July 1, 2019
- Customer reviews:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#20.016 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- #879 in Laptop Computers
Asus X441BA 14 inches LED Laptop (Silver) - Amd AMD A6 9225 2.6 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, AMD Radeon R5, Windows 10
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Windows 10 Home; AMD A6-9225 processor; 14" display; 4GB memory; 500GB hard drive; Bluetooth; HDMI output; DVD/CD drive not included
- ASUS laptop. Featuring a 14-inch HD display and ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, this laptop delivers detailed images
- aster audio technology, this laptop delivers detailed images and rich audio for an immersive entertainment experience. This ASUS laptop provides fast, responsive performance and efficient multitasking
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
X441BA-CBA6A - 14 inches HD Laptop, AMD A6-9225, 4GB, 500GB HDD, AMD Radeon R5, Windows, Eng-kb, Silver
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Three terrible things:
1. Battery: I cannot get this battery to charge past 79%. I have tried different outlets. I have tried plugging it in overnight. I have toggled every possible setting I could toggle in the Battery Usage menu. It charges right up to 79% and then stops. Additionally, when it isn't plugged in, the battery life plummets within minutes, even when I have it set to Best Battery Life (instead of Best Battery Performance). I have gone from 79% battery life to 54% in less than 15 minutes, and the only thing running is Google Chrome! How on earth am I expected to use this as a laptop, i.e., on the go, if it can barely last an hour?!
2. Noise: I'm not complaining that it's loud, though it definitely is loud. No, it's the type of sound that concerns me. It emits this kind of muffled echo when it's on. You know that kind of muffled sound you hear when you have your head underwater and someone nearby kicks or splashes? It's like that. I have NOT submerged this laptop; I can barely even take it past my sofa because of the battery! Again, the only program I'm running is Google Chrome and the laptop sounds like it's about to die!
3. Performance: Now, I didn't expect stellar performance for the price I paid. I did, however, expect it to be able to toggle between Google Chrome and Microsoft Word without waiting sixty seconds! The screen freezes, leaving me unable to click on anything, all because I either clicked on the Taskbar Icon or pressed ALT-TAB. My first generation Kindle is faster than this!
Overall, I'm disgusted by this laptop. I want to return it but it appears I can only return it if it's Dead on Arrival. With a battery that only charges up to 79%, I DO consider it DOA, but I imagine the seller will disagree.
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS LAPTOP!!!