|Package Dimensions||21.08 x 13.46 x 7.87 cm; 204 Grams|
|Item Weight||204 g|
Banneton Bread Proofing Basket – 9 Inch Round Bread Proving Rattan Baskets and Sourdough Proofing Set with Cloth Liner for Dough Baking Bowl Gifts for Artisan Bread Making Starter Homemade
+ AED 31.24 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- ◆【100% Natural Rattan Cane】: WoLover handmade bread basket is made of 100% natural durable rattan, eco-friendly, food-safe and non-toxic. The bread basket is ultra-durable, and it will withstand the test of time.
- ◆【Perfect Size for Baking Bread】: Holds 1.5/1.8 pounds of dough with 9 inch (D) x 3.5 inch (H) size bread proofer basket , works well with any recipe involving Flour Water Salt and Yeast such ad No-Knead Bread, Tartine’s Country, GlutenFree recipes.
- ◆【Perfect Choice for Baking Enthusiasts】: Whether you’re a professional baker or baking enthusiasts or baking learner, you surely understand the importance of using a top quality banneton. Using banneton baskets ensure the formation of a healthy crust by controlling moisture conditions on the surface of the dough. WoLover breading basket will be a perfect choice for you.
- ◆【Easy to Clean】: The banneton bread proofing basket is well made, simply shake the excess flour out after each use, and if the dough has stuck to it, wait till it dries, then you can remove the excess flour with a brush and rinsing it with water, not easy to mold.
- ◆【Great Gift Idea】: This banneton proofing basket set is helpful and great for a baker and people who like to make fresh and healthy bread by themself. Let your family and friends enjoy the art of creating a delicious and healthy bread that you can share.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for US purchasers. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Artisanal bread is a delight for everyone, yet getting that crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside bread at home is almost impossible.
We are here to help you make the impossible possible with the amazing banneton sourdough set, a kit of traditional accessories that will help you obtain a healthy and delicious bread at home!
❤ 100% NATURAL RATTAN CANE:
The banneton is made from 100% natural rattan, ultra-durable, Smooth surface and no wood chips, designed for long time use. It is stick-proof and prevents moisture of your deliciously baked crust and will leave beautiful circular marks on the dough.
❤ FINAL PROOFING:
Used for the final rising of the dough. Using banneton baskets ensure the formation of a healthy crust by controlling moisture conditions on the surface of the dough.
❤ AFFORDABLE AND GREAT GIFT:
This bread proofing basket set is helpful for a baker and people who like to make fresh and healthy bread by themself. It’s easy to use and practical. The set contains everything you need for making great sour bread dough that you can share with family and friends. Let your family members and friends enjoy the art of delicious and healthy bread.
❤ THE SET CONTAINS:
-1 x 9 Inch Banneton Proofing Basket
-1 x Linen Cloth Liner
-1 x ABS Bread Lame with Cover
-1 x Plastic Dough Scraper
a.Flour form then place the kneaded dough in the basket until it rises. b.After dough has risen, take dough out of basket and transfer it onto a baking sheet for the oven. c.Please remember that with dough many things effect the rise: Weather, yeast quality, and flour types can effect the rise. d.Many great bakers let the dough rise in a greased bowl before they put it in the basket.