Basepaws Cat DNA Test Kit | Breed and Genetic Traits Discovery | 39 Health Markers | Wildcat Index | As Seen On Shark Tank 1 Pack Basic
|Price:||+ AED 12.00 shipping|
|All prices include VAT.|
- Easy-to-use at-home kit via saliva swab sample. Personalized results based on your cat's DNA ready in 6-8 weeks
- The world's first at-home feline genetic test to help you learn more about your cat's ancestry and health! Please note -- this is NOT a breed identifier (we can not confirm your cat's pedigree) -- we report the breed composition of your cat by looking for genomic similarities to specific breeds
- Cats breed groups are broken down into 5 categories: Western breeds (from Europe/Americas), Eastern breeds (from Asia), Exotic breeds (hybrids and Egyptian Mau), Persian breeds (Persian and related) and polycats (cats of yet unknown origin). The groups are further broken down into individual breeds and the genomic similarities are presented in a chromosome map - a visual interpretation of your results
- The report is now expanded with Health Marker reports! The Health Marker report is the section of the basic Basepaws Cat DNA Report which reports over 39 genetic mutations that correspond to 17 genetic conditions. Here you will be able to discover if your cat has tested positive for a genetic variant associated with any of the genetic diseases included in our database. We are excited to share these discoveries and learn more about feline genetic health worldwide
- Accurate, reliable reports are developed and designed through a rigorous process by world-class scientists and veterinary experts. We have rather developed an accurate breed identification system that is as scientifically close to a Breed Index as current advances in feline science allow. While a majority of genetic tests rely on investigated and known premises, cat genetics remain vastly understudied and mysterious. Our mission is to report on all currently available data
Product detailsSize:1 Pack | Color:Basic
- Package Dimensions : 24.64 x 10.41 x 2.41 cm; 9.07 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Basepaws
- ASIN : B07NP4Q3Z8
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
"It's Like 23andMe... For Your Cat" - Fortune "As an early adopter, I'd receive further updates about my cat as they became available. I was glad that my cat's DNA had contributed to their database and studies, meaning that it would not only improve the accuracy and features of Basepaws' reports, but would help contribute to research that would benefit both felines and humans alike!" - dnatestingchoice.com "Like any overly attached, co-dependent pet parent, I'd like to understand my cat in every way: intellectually, emotionally, spiritually-and even on a cellular level. The first three are always going to be somewhat elusive, but it's 2019, the future is now, and I've found a company to help me with the fourth." - Caitlin Schneider, Lifehacker.com "Basepaws is simply amazing. Customer service is TOP NOTCH. Excellent experience from the very start. Extremely personalized, and caring! The process was very easy to understand and go through with collecting the DNA. You feel very connected to this company. They really do love and relate to cats. They are also investing in research and science -- cats have always been underrepresented and underfunded in research. I'm so excited about the vision that Basepaws has!!" - Amy Smith