- Item Weight: 635 g
- Shipping Weight: 363 g
- Batteries 3 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: MV722LL/A
- ASIN: B07W5JZBVJ
- Date first available at amazon.ae: October 19, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7.051 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #282 in In-Ear Headphones
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats Pro In-Ear Wireless Headphones (Ivory)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Nothing holds you back with the Powerbeats Pro In-Ear Wireless Headphones from Beats by Dr. Dre. Wirelessly play your music from Bluetooth-compatible mobile devices without any cables to get in the way. The rugged sweat- and water-resistant design of the Powerbeats Pro let you wear them to work or while working out. No matter how vigorous the routine, the adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks are meant to keep the Powerbeats in place.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1.People that own Powerbeats pro
2.People that own AirPods
The hissing white noise is intolerable, unless you like white noise then these are perfect for your youtube noise videos.
I tested these with (remastered) Led Zeppelin, Physical Graffiti, and Hillsong United, Zion. I would've also tested with Maxim Vengerov or a Rachmaninov concerto but didn't bother after listening to two albums.
I'm not an expert but I am a musician with sound engineer experience.
Day 1- FINALLY THEY’RE HERE!!! 😍 I charged them while finishing my work day up (I think they came pretty much charged because they were at 100% within 5-10 minutes) then eagerly headed to the park for a test run. The temp has reached the 90’s here in Mississippi so it was inevitable that they would be receiving a sweat test! After 3 miles (41 minutes, let me mention I’m a beginner runner) I realized I never had to adjust them or push them back into my ear, not ONCE! I’m thinking this is too good to be true! I had forgotten I even had them on, other than the fact that I had a clean crisp bass playing in my ears. I also own a pair of Studio beats, and honestly these ear buds sounds almost as good... which is pretty awesome to not have to wear something so bulky but still have the noise cancellation and sound quality.
Overall, it’s only been one day but my first impression is absolutely amazed.
Side note, these were shipped in a box big enough to fit a baby heifer and it looked like it had been thrown off a mountain. I could almost remove the tiny product box through an opening of the baby heifer shipping box. Not sure if Amazon or UPS is to blame for that, but it definitely wasn’t the headphones fault.
I have been waiting on a getting a pair of truly wireless headphones because none seemed to be worth it to me. The battery life is usually dismal for obvious reasons, and most had complaints of cutouts between the earbuds. Some friends of mine have Air Pods and they all said they didn’t have cutout issues and battery life was pretty good. But, I just didn’t like the design of the Air Pods and they sounded “hollow” to me. But I get their appeal.
I am so glad I waited for the Powerbeats Pro (PBP)! I was using the Jaybird X3 before I got these, and I think the sound is on par with them. One of my main annoyances with the X3’s was that the cord would tug once sweat built up on my neck while exercising, and I couldn’t use the cable shortener they provide because of the way my helmet is. I went for a bike ride yesterday with the PBP’s, and they were fantastic! It was a little windy, so I did get a little wind noise. I am hoping Comply makes some tips for these because I think that would make the noise isolation much better. My ride was around 2 hours and I still had 80% left on the PBP battery.
1. The case: it’s actually smaller than I thought, but would still be uncomfortable in a pocket. I think the 9 hour battery life on the actual headphones make this acceptable, but this may be deal breaker for some.
2. Ear fatigue: I didn’t have any fatigue during my ride, but my ears were definitely a little sensitive where the hook was resting after I took the headphones off. I’m hoping this gets better as I wear them.
3. Like the Air Pods, the PBP’s can only be connected to one device at a time. They will pair to all Apple devices on your iCloud account, but if you want to switch between devices, you have to go into your Bluetooth settings and select them. On Android you will need to pair each device separately.
4. I usually listen to a podcast when I go to sleep. These are not comfortable to lay on if you are side sleeper like I am. Also, the button the headphones will get pushed by the pillow. The button doesn’t require much force, which is great because your not shoving the headphones into your ear. Not a huge deal, but just thought I would mention it.
1. Great sound for Truly wireless, I think.
2. Great fit for exercise.
3. Pretty good sound isolation, but like I said, I am hoping Comply makes some tips for these.
4. Actual headphones are smaller than I thought they would be, and they don’t look weird on you when you are just walking down the street.
Bottom line, if you use an iOS device and use headphones while exercising, I can’t recommend these enough! In my opinion, the $250 price tag is worth it given where other truly wireless headphones are priced.
After 10 days of usage, so far the product has lived upto the standards. Fit is snug. I've been running, and training in the 90 degree Fahrenheit sun in Louisiana, no smell and issues due to sweat whatsoever. The phone call quality is still impeccable and helps reduce sound. batter life went on for unto 7 days with 90 minutes of usage everyday.