- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: Images Publishing Group Pty Ltd (August 3, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1864707984
- ISBN-13: 978-1864707984
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 1.2 x 11.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Beautiful Villages: Rural Construction Practice in Contemporary China Hardcover – 3 August 2018
|New from||Used from|
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for US purchasers. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
About the Author
Dr. Zhang Xiaochun is an associate professor at Tongji University College of Architecture and Urban Planning and the director of the editorial board of Time Architecture. She is mainly engaged in urban architecture, the protection and renewal of historic buildings, and the renovation of rural architecture. She also pays close attention to interdisciplinary research, such as cultural anthropology.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|