Bloch Dance Women's Annie Tyette Tap Shoe
- The two sides of the upper are fastened together with an elastic strip featuring a snap design as well as a ribbon which has been threaded through the eyelets and tied in a bow to conceal the elastic
- Soft cashmere lining and padded insole for comfort and to reduce moisture; Bloch Techno taps
- A non-slip pro balance pad has been added to the resin outsole to smooth out weight transference
- The back of the shoe has no seam lines in lining and an extra piece of black leather to secure the heel and minimize rubbing
- Sizing: Start with 1 full size up from street shoe
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
.Bloch Annie Tyette Tap Shoes. Bloch Annie Tyette Tap Shoes have Techno heel and toe taps that provide traction and sound. These shoes have a faux leather upper and a rubber sole. An elastic tie closure can be easily adjusted to reduce tension on the instep. Tap dancers can tap away knowing that the shoes have a padded insole to absorb shock as they dance. .Features. . .Techno taps. .Sole made of rubber. .Synthetic leather upper. .Elastic tie closure. .Full sole. .Padded insole. .
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|