- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 12 x 29.5 cm ; 1.59 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Item model number: 988-000100
- ASIN: B00N1YPXW2
- Date first available at amazon.ae: April 10, 2019
- Customer reviews: 2 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4.306 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
Blue Yeti USB Microphone Mic Only 2070
|Price:||+ AED 10.00 shipping|
|You Save:||AED 32.00 (2%)|
|All prices include VAT.|
- Tri-capsule array - 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation.
- Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo. Frequency Response- 20Hz - 20kHz
- Gain control, mute button, and zero-latency headphone output. Power output (RMS): 130mW
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM(remove existing and upload).
Frequently bought together
Style: Mic Only | Color: Blackout
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available Anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With all new total Blackout finish, Blackout Yeti adds style and energy to your recording or broadcasting setup. Blackout Yeti can capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone. Featuring Blue innovative triple capsule array, Blackout Yeti can record in stereo or your choice of three other unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional. Blackout Yeti utilizes a high quality A-D converter, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain. With no drivers to install, Blackout Yeti is the most versatile USB mic lighting up the airwaves today. Headphone Amplifier - Impedance - 16 ohms.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Volume button and gain button look like misaligned ...
Some scratches can see on top...
I request to the the team when delivering ... Please package with care.... Because we are spending more than 700 aed...
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Gotta dock a star for Blue's customer service. It took a full week before they replied back to me with a return authorization and they won't even send me a mailing label. I have to eat the shipping cost! I also have to dock another star because they "inadvertently" let me know this was a B-Stock when I registered the serial no. with them! Blue Microphones is selling B-Stock as if they were brand new on their Amazon store! Something was wrong with this microphone to begin with. No wonder it died in less than 7 months with hardly any use at all.
I'm shipping it back at my expense and hope they will honor the warranty. But from my recent experiences with Blue microphones I can't recommend them. Wouldn't buy from Blue again.
In short, they are incompetent thieves. This is pathetic. Avoid this company like the plague.
The Yeti, on the other hand, is a very high fidelity microphone, it has tunable directionality, and maintains balance when even significantly off axis. I set it on my desk and can dictate with the best fidelity and accuracy I have ever experienced with Dragon. Dragon now is actually useful. And...it looks way cool on my desk!
I have submitted a case with Blue Yeti. On their site it says warranty is for 2 years for USB mics, so I hope to get this fix, free of charge...
Will update this once I get a response.