Organic Wild Blueberry Powder, Wild-Crafted from Nordic Forests, 100% Whole Fruit Bilberry, 35-day Supply, 6 oz, Freeze-Dried and Powdered Wild Blueberries, High in Anthocyanins, Free Recipe Book
+ AED 27.59 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- LAB TESTED - Our organic unsweetened wild Nordic blueberries (aka bilberries) are high in antioxidants, anthocyanins and polyphenols. Our wild blueberry powder is made from whole berries, so the powder contains pulp, seeds and skins of the bilberries.
- HOW MANY FRESH WILD BERRIES ARE THERE? 6 oz. of organic blueberry powder raw = 46.82 oz. of fresh, juicy, organic wild blueberries. Our berry powder is sweet and purple or dark violet in color, unlike cultivated blueberries, throughout the berry.
- FREEZE-DRYING is our secret ingredient. We freeze-dry our berries, which is the best method for preserving all the nutrients and taste. Wild blueberries contain several times more flavonoids and four times as much anthocyanin as cultivated blueberries.
- EASY TO USE. As our organic wild blueberry powder is very fine in texture, it mixes easily with smoothies, yogurt, porridge, muesli, protein shakes etc. Please note: our wild blueberry powder organic does not dissolve in water.
- HANDPICKED FROM NORDIC CLIMATE. 65% of Finland is covered with forests and it has the highest number of the world's largest certified organic forest berry areas. Wild blueberries grown in Northern countries form extremely high levels of antioxidants.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for purchasers in the country of origin. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE.
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
We want you to know: This is an International Product from the US and may differ from local products, including labelling language and information, allergen disclosures, ingredients and instructions. Read the product information carefully to determine if this product is appropriate for you.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
100% Organic Wild blueberries
Add to smoothies
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It never happened to me before.
It is not the first time I buy this product.
It is very upsetting.
I need my money back.
16 oz Coconut Water
1 Tbs Organic Wild Blueberry Powder (Bilberry Powder actually)
1 or 2 tsp Organic Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Organic Stevia
1 Tbs Organic 100% Lemon Juice (I use Lakewood or Santa Cruz brands)
Mix all ingredients in blender bottle and enjoy!
I also bought some of this for my father for father's day since he loves smoothies so much.
The only issue I have is the price, but I understand that wild bilberries are not all so readily available and to be honest the product isn't too much more than many of the other (probably lower quality) bilberry powders on the market. I just wish it was a little cheaper so I could buy much more of this stuff. However, you pay for quality.
The raspberry powder is the best I've tried. Others have been too acidic and hurt my mouth, but this one is perfect.