- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Harmaxiproductions, LLC (September 20, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1732658609
- ISBN-13: 978-1732658608
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.4 x 22.9 cm
- Shipping Weight: 354 g
- Customer reviews: 16 customer ratings
Bonjour, Breast Cancer - I'm Still Smiling!: Wit, Wisdom, and Optimism for Beating the Breast Cancer Blues Paperback – 20 September 2019
|New from||Used from|
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for US purchasers. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
The beauty of this book is that a person doesn't need to have breast cancer to learn and incorporate the wisdom that Princess Diane imparts. It is truly a guidebook for survival.
Teresa M Schaer, MD, Internist and Geriatrician, Signature Health Solutions
Bonjour, Breast Cancer--I'm Still Smiling! can be a life-changing and life-affirming gift to any cancer patient and to anyone else afflicted by physical or psychological illness.
Tal Ben-Shahar, best-selling author of Happier and Choose the Life You Want
About the Author
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
"Bonjour, Breast Cancer -I’m Still Smiling!" pulls you in with its humor and wisdom before you realize the depth of what it offers. It gives you really accessible tools and a road map to confront and move beyond your fears!!!!! It keeps the earth from opening up under you and it’s a great read!!!!