- Product Dimensions: 4 x 1.4 x 0.9 inches ; 90.7 g
- Shipping Weight: 141 g
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: GLM 20
- ASIN: B01CG97GR2
- Date first available at amazon.ae: April 9, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #97 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
Bosch GLM 20 Compact Blaze Laser Distance Measure, 65'
+ AED24.21 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- ACCURACY: Features long-range measuring with extreme accuracy and measures distances up to 65-feet to within 1/8-inch. Measures in meters, feet/inches, or inches only
- EASY TO USE: Simple, one-button operation - press button once to begin measuring. The GLM 20 is compact and small enough to fit in any pocket
- LIVE MEASURING: Provides default real-time measurement that adjusts as you move closer and farther from target, just like a tape measure
- DISPLAY: Features a backlit display that allows measurements to be easily read, even in dark areas
- PRECISION: The GLM 20's Bosch laser technology allows users to be more productive with greater jobsite accuracy and precision
- Class IIa laser product, <1mW power output
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for US purchasers. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Bosch BLAZE GLM 20 laser measure is an easier, faster and more accurate way to measure. It delivers laser precision technology and real-time measurement mode, taking instant and reliable measurements up to 65 Feet, so one person can size up the job in seconds. Square and compact by design, the BLAZE GLM 20 laser measure is ready for anywhere portability. It has a backlit display for easy viewing, even in dark areas. The laser measure is simple to operate, so users need only press one button to get accurate measurements to within 1/8-Inch and press again to hold the measurement.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
IN USE: This laser measure is very simple to use: simply turn it on and it gives real-time measurements. Press the button once (it only has one button) and it will hold that measurement. Press the button again, and it will give new real-time measurements while still displaying the previous measurement. I prefer this to my Stanley laser measure, which requires you to press the button twice to take a measurement. The measurements are taken from the rear edge of the tool so, for example, you can hold it against a wall and measure the distance to another wall.
ACCURACY: I tested it at 2 feet and 6 feet against a tape measure, and it was right on the button both times. I also tested it against itself, taking repeated measurements of the same distance, and it gave identical results every time.
ERGONOMICS: This Bosch is smaller and lighter than my Stanley, and it fits nicely in the hand. See pic for sizing.
OTHER FEATURES: auto shut-off (after five minutes); switchable unit of measure (feet & inches, inches only, or meters); backlit display; batteries included.
CONS: This Bosch doesn't do any calculations (area, volume, differences between distances, etc.). If you want those features, you'll have to look elsewhere.
The constant fumbling with the button to hold the measurement, the small readout and backlight always turning off too soon became annoying. For some reason, it would randomly turn completely off too.
I began to double check the measurements with a tape because I started not to trust it. Eventually I just went back to tape.
It's a cute gimmick but not useful in my reality.