|Product Dimensions||20.4 x 47.2 x 28.2 cm; 450 Grams|
|Item Weight||450 g|
Breville The Smart Coffee Grinder Pro - BCG820, Silver and Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Coffee & Espresso Makers
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The perfect coffee needs a precise amount of freshly ground beans. But adjustments in grind size require different grind times to achieve a consistent dose. Breville's conical burr smart grinder uses dosing iq technology to automatically adjust the dose whenever you change the grind. Choose between cups for French press or filter, and shots for espresso to get the right dose for your coffee's needs. You can even tweak for taste. The smart grinderpro still has an lcd display, 450g removable hopper, and comes with two grinding cradles for dosing directly into 50-54mm or 58mm commercial espresso filters. In addition, there's an air tight storage canister, suitable for plunger or filter coffee.
Product Features :
- Brand: Breville
- Model Number: BCG820
- Type: Coffee Grinder
- Color: Silver
- Grinding Mechanism: Stainless steel conical burr grinder
- Hopper Capacity: 450 gram
- Power: 165 W
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
- Included Accessories: 2 Porta filter cradles suitable for 50-54 mm filters and 58 mm commercial filters, air tight grinds container, cleaning brush
- Details: Air tight hopper, large LCD screen, grinds up to 12 cups
- Stainless steel with plastic hopper
- Conical burr grinders are most commonly used in commercial environments
- The heavy burrs deliver a very consistent grind for a balanced extraction
- They also turn more slowly to minimize heat transferring to the grinds to maximize flavor
- Adjustments in grind size require adjustments in your grind time to ensure a consistent dose for your choice of coffee style
- Dosing IQ automatically adjusts the dose as you adjust the grind
- Automatic dosing allows a consistency in the volume of dose each and every use
- The oil responsible for an amazing crema evaporates from ground coffee in a matter of minutes
- That’s why grinding on demand is the preferred method to maximize flavor
- The easiest way to grind on demand is to grind directly into your espresso filter
- Different coffee styles require different grind sizes to maximize flavor, be it plunger, espresso or drip filter
- Grinders with more adjustments will allow more flexibility