- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.1 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 45.4 g
- Manufacturer reference: BR 20004
- ASIN: B07GPPBW4V
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 23, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#17.649 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #1200 in Makeup Brushes & Tools
Bronzie The Ultimate Tan Your Own Freckle Stencil for Faux Temporary Freckles Makeup Stencil Unique Accessory
- Create realistic faux freckles with The Ultimate Tan Your Own Freckle Stencil. Can be used with any tanning gel, mousse, oil or any makeup product for your desired look. Stencil contains a variety of freckles in all shapes and sizes. The prefect freckle distribution Easy to use. Reusable. Perfect to use with Bronzie`s The Ultimate Mini Mitts set for application and removal.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ever since the summer royal wedding, freckles have been the number one beauty craze – and it’s showing no sign of slowing down. In fact, Meghan Markle’s naturally gorgeous pigmentation has gone on to inspire a surge of freckle tattoos.But on the off-chance you aren’t blessed with natural freckles like our new Duchess, there’s no need to check-in with your local tattoo parlour. Don’t worry if you’re not naturally blessed, Bronzie has the answer! Pop our stencil over your face and apply your chosen tan product to achieve a long lasting, cute as a button finish. Use makeup (such as bronzer, a darker foundation, brow powder or eyeshadow) for a temporarily look. Use a tanning product of your choice (gels, mousse, spray or cream) for a longer lasting freckles. How to use: Step 1. Hold the heart shapes stencil against the face. Make sure the raised edge is held away from the skin. Step 2. Using your Bronzie Mini Mitt, gently dab your desired tanning or makeup product onto the stencil. Step 3. Carefully peel away the stencil to reveal the freckles. Move the stencil around the face to apply more freckles and achieve the desired look. Step 4. When you want to remove, use the Bronzie Mini Exfoliating Mitt to gently cleanse the skin and remove the tan.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Wayne Goss goofed on this big time!