- Shipping Weight: 159 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Manufacturer reference: CHOE-HUB-D03
- ASIN: B075T6BBQD
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 2, 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
CHOETECH [Certified] Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort Adapter Compatible with Mac & Windows Thunderbolt 3 Computers (Support Dual 4K 60Hz or Single 5K)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Thunderbolt Certified】This Thunderbolt 3 to dual DisplayPort adapter has been tested to abide by the Thunderbolt standards provided by Intel regarding durability and sustained functionality. And it is fully Thunderbolt 3 compatible.
- 【Mac & Windows Compatible】Compatible with Mac & Windows computers with a Thunderbolt 3 port that supports two external displays, such as 2017 iMac, 2016/2017 MacBook Pro and more. (Note: ONLY compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices.)
- 【Support Dual 4K or Single 5K Display】With an amazing 40Gbps of throughput, this high-performance Thunderbolt 3 adapter lets you add two 4K DisplayPort monitors at 60Hz to your Thunderbolt 3-enabled computer through a single Thunderbolt 3 port, or it can be used to connect your Thunderbolt 3 port to a 5K display by using two DP cables (not included).
- 【No Limit for Vision】Features mirror display and extend (video expansion) display which enables your families to watch video, and also allows you to work without interruption.
- 【What You Get】1 * CHOETECH Thunderbolt 3 to dual DisplayPort adapter, 1 * User Manual, 30-Day return for any reason, 18-Month warranty for quality-related issues, Lifetime technical support & Friendly Customer Service.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Support Dual 4K@60Hz Display
The Thunderbolt 3 to dual DisplayPort adapter can connect a Thunderbolt 3 computer to two separate monitors with DisplayPort input, supporting UHD resolution up to 4K@60Hz.
High-Bandwidth 5K DisplayThunderbolt 3 bandwidth supports up to 40Gbps to connect a 5K monitor over two DisplayPort connections to this adapter.
Important Compatibility Details
1.To work with this adapter, your computer must support Thunderbolt 3. Adapter will not function if attached to a non-Thunderbolt3 capable USB-C port.
2.The host Thunderbolt 3-enabled system must have physically routed two DisplayPort lines to the Thunderbolt 3 port.
3.Supports any operating system which has driver support for Thunderbolt 3. Currently, this is limited to Windows 10 and Mac OS latest version. Usage with non-DisplayPort Displays (HDMI/DVI/VGA)Conversion to HDMI / DVI / VGA can only be done with active adapters (not inexpensive DP++ passive adapters). We recommend this adapter be used with native DisplayPort monitors for the best possible performance.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatibility
Most of early Thunderbolt 3 PCs require BIOS/firmware, Thunderbolt 3 drivers and software updates before they will work properly with the adapter.
To get the latest updates for a Thunderbolt enabled system, please check the Thunderbolt updates website for a list of system vendors with links to their respective support websites. The required updates will vary depending on your computer.
1.4K Resolution requires a 4K equipped source, DP cable and output display.
2.Because certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long DisplayPort cable, we highly recommend using a short DisplayPort cable within 5.9ft to connect your display for stable output.
3.Please refer to the user manual attached for more detailed operation information.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As always when buying from Amazon, shipping was fast. I needed something for when I travel instead of lugging around a dock just for 2 monitors. This works perfectly for my needs. Fits easily in my backpack and I feel confident it won't break with other items in my bag knocking it around.
Attached cable is perfect length for my needs. I am kind of a neat freak and don't like cables hanging. I have purchased Cheotech products in the past due to them being cheaper cost and same if not better, build quality than the competitors. I try to be as frugal as possible, but at same time, want something that will last longer than a year. I have no doubt that this will last as long as I need it to, just like my other purchases from them.
The Choetech Thunderbolt 3 Dual DisplayAdapter is one such adapter, utilizing Thunderblt 3 to support one or two DisplayPort-enabled devices. My Dell has Windows 10 and the latest DisplayPort software installed. With the adapter connected to the Thunderbolt 3 port, I was able to use either one or two DisplayPort monitors in addition to the built-in display, in any combination I desired. At this time, I only can test up to a resolution of 1920x1200, which worked fine. I'm hoping to be able to validate the 4K and 5K capabilities of this adapter in the future.
The adapter appears to have a metal case and a decent construction, but the 18-month warranty is good to have. This appears to be a solid option for those in a similar situation.