Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Have one to sell?
CISCO891-K9 - Cisco 891 GigaE SecRouter
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Only 2 left in stock - order soon.
Ships from and sold by MSHWE7.
1 new from AED 2,398.99
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- ADSL connection : No
- Brand : Cisco
- Type : Wired
- Router - 8-port switch (integrated)
- Enclosure Type - Desktop
- Data Link Protocol - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Capacity - IPSec VPN tunnels: 50
- Network / Transport Protocol - L2TP, IPSec, FTP, DHCP, DNS, L2TPv3, DDNS
- Routing Protocol - OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP, NHRP, PIM-SM, GRE
- Remote Management Protocol - Telnet, SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
- Encryption Algorithm - LEAP, DES, Triple DES, SSL, PEAP, TKIP, PKI, 128-bit AES, 192-bit AES, 256-bit AES
- Authentication Method - RADIUS, TACACS+
- RAM - 512 installed , 768 Max
- Flash Memory - 256 MB
- OS Provided - Cisco IOS Advanced IP services
- Interfaces - LAN: 8 x 10Base-T 100Base-TX - RJ-45 ,Management: 1 x console - RJ-45 , WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45, WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45, Management: 1 x auxiliary - RJ-45 Peripheral: 2 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A, WAN: 1 x modem
- Features - NAT support, VPN support, load balancing, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, traffic shaping, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), content filtering, DiffServ support, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, High Availability, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), URL filtering, Stateful Failover, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Link Fragmentation and Interleaving (LFI), Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), WAN failover, DHCP server, Virtual Route Forwarding-Lite (VRF-Lite), DNS proxy, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
- Power Device - External power adapter - 60 Watt
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|