About this item
- Case / bezel material: Resin, Resin Band, Shock Resistant, Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance, Electro-luminescent backlight, Full auto EL light, afterglow
- 9 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, 5 daily alarms (with and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal, Battery power indicator, Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Button operation tone on/off, Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||47 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Shock resistant|
|Item weight||51 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 14 x 14 cm; 51 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Casio
- ASIN : B002OS0FLA
- Item model number : G5600E-1
- Department : Mens
- Customer reviews:
These Tough Solar models provide a choice of either the original G-5600 G-SHOCK design or the G-6900 design that is so popular among followers of today's street fashions. The Tough Solar system, which is equipped without changing the basic design of the watches, makes it possible to generate enough power to keep the watch running with minimal exposure to normal lighting. The simple designs of these watches were achieved by eliminating as much colouring and decoration as possible. The result is two models that capture the essence of the basic G-SHOCK.
From the manufacturer
The most durable digital and analog-digital watches in the industry, trusted by military personnel, law enforcement, surfers and outdoor enthusiasts around the world.
Pursuing Absolute Toughness
Shock-resistant construction protects against all sorts of impact and vibration.
20-bar water resistance
You can wear your G-SHOCK in all sorts of situations, from working with water in daily life and taking a shower to participating in water activities such as swimming, surfing or jet skiing.
With the EL Backlight, you can see the watch face in any situations without light.
"Necessity is not the mother of invention, invention is the mother of necessity." These are the words of one of Casio's founders. The people who created Casio were determined to 'invent necessity'- to create products that met latent needs with groundbreaking capabilities no one had ever seen before. Ever since, Casio has been doing just that, bringing new discovery and delight to people around the world. This is Casio's way of building an even more prosperous, richly rewarding world.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great and original product and love to see again in coming days.
Great work and faster delivery within 2 days.
Thanks for your faster and quality product.
Top reviews from other countries
The non-solar variant of this watch holds the Guinness World Record for the heaviest vehicle to drive over a watch (20 tonne truck). Astronauts aboard the ISS have been spotted sporting this watch. It is the closest in looks and functionality to the original G Shock developed by Kikuo Ibe. It's reputation of toughness is legendary in the watch world.
The watch has world time (48 cities), 5 alarms, stopwatch, countdown timer, calendar pre programmed upto the year 2100. It also has a cool feature called auto-illumination that basically turns on the backlight automatically when it's dark and you move your hand to look at the time. Works like a charm. As it is tough solar, even under ordinary tubelight it keeps charging. All in all the value that you get for this price is unmatched.
This model is without doubt a steal for the price, but as Casio has discontinued this model years ago, and all these watches have stayed long enough in Amazon warehouses, all their batteries have died.
I replaced my 1st for battery issues, only to find a dead 2nd watch within 6 months
Also, the online warranty process does not work with these watches as Casio has totally stoped backing these models. PLZ DO NOT BUY THESE FROM ANY ONLINE STORE...
Edit: It's a shame that this watch model (G5600E-1) was so hard to find and as writing this review the watch is out of stock. While its predecessor the dw5600 is easy to get. The dw-5600 is probably a great watch and has got good ratings, but this watch is newer and thinner and solar powered. It's an underrated watch and should be put back in stock.
1. Low profile and suitable for smaller wrists. Can be worn under shirt cuffs.
2. Solar powered.
3. Full auto EL light, afterglow. Back light do not exposed like cheap LED.
1. Only 1 Timer and in which user cannot set seconds. Only hour and minutes can be configured. (Gym people avoid this watch. Cannot set workout/interval time loop)
2. Key sound cannot be turned off.
3. No settings for back light duration.
4. Local time and world time cannot be arranged in same screen.