|Too small|| ||1|
|Somewhat small|| ||2|
|True to size|| ||11|
|Somewhat large|| ||2|
|Too large|| ||0|
|All prices include VAT.|
|Size||EU 37/38 (38.5) | UK 4/5/5.5|
About this item
- ✅100% Cedar Wood is Guaranteed by ⭐️Brand: Myshoetree
- ✅European design split toe box is expandable to better fits shape of most shoes;
- ✅Help prevent wrinkling of the leather;
- ✅Aromatic cedar naturally deodorizes shoes and wicks away moisture and odor.
- ✅ Brand:Myshoetree is sold only by ShoeTree⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Seller
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% extra discount each month. Use code CB10DEC this December (minimum spend of AED150, max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Size: EU 45/46 | UK 10.5/11/11.5 Promotions can vary depending on size.
WHAT IS A SHOE TREE?
A shoe tree is a device approximating the shape of a foot that is placed inside a shoe to preserve its shape, stop it from developing creases and thereby extend the life of the shoe.
It is a reusable alternative to wadded rags or newspapers.
WHY DO PEOPLE INVEST IN SHOE TREES?
Good quality shoes are usually expensive, but they can last for many years, especially if you take care of them properly. That's where shoe trees can help you. Some people look at the wooden shoe inserts as an unnecessary purchase, but shoe trees are very important to keep shoes in perfect shape as they age.
WHY DO YOU NEED CEDAR SHOE TREES?
As you know our feet sweat throughout the day, and the lining and leather of our footwear absorb all that moisture. This can lead the lining to rot, your shoes to stink, and the leather to crack over time, thereby ruining expensive shoes.
A Cedar shoe tree holds a shoe in its proper shape so it dries out correctly, and keeps the leather from cracking by wicking away moisture.
The absorbent wood also helps dry out the lining of shoes so that they don't rot from the inside out.
TO MAKE THE STORY SHORT: Cedar Shoe trees are a whole lot cheaper than a new pair of nice shoes and they will keep your current pair in excellent condition for years.
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The scent is quite pleasant too!