Other Sellers on Amazon
CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser | Moisturizing Non-Foaming Face Wash with Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramides and Glycerin | 16 Fluid Ounce
- You can return this item for FREE within the allowed return period for any reason and without any shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read more about the return period and Amazon's return policy.
15% extra discount with HSBC Credit Cards. Enter code HSBC15 at checkout. Discount by Amazon.
Extra 15% discount with code HSBC15 (max discount of AED50) when using HSBC Credit Card. Please redeem the claim code only once. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
10% discount with Citibank (code CB10JUL). Discount by Amazon.
10% discount each month. Use code CB10JUL from 01-Jul to 22-Jul (minimum spend of AED150, and max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Prime Savings 15% Discount with ADCB (code ADCB15JUL). Discount by Amazon.
Prime Savings 15% discount for Prime members. Use code ADCB15JUL this Jul (max. discount of AED50) when using ADCB Mastercard credit or debit card. Sign up to Prime to enjoy this exclusive offer. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Use for||Whole Body|
About this item
- [ DAILY FACE WASH ] Gentle cleansing lotion with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and glycerin to help hydrate skin without stripping moisture. Removes face makeup, dirt, and excess oil, provides 24-hour hydration and leaves a moisturized, non-greasy feel.
- [ NON-FOAMING CLEANSER ] Moisturizing facial cleanser with a lotion-like consistency feels smooth as it cleanses, even on sensitive, dry skin. Paraben-free, fragrance-free, soap-free, non-comedogenic, non-drying, and non-irritating. Certified by the National Eczema Association
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
- [ MULTI-USE SKINCARE ] Skin Cleanser for face and/or body and can be used as a hand wash. Suitable for daily cleansing morning (AM) and night (PM)
Special offers and product promotions
- Extra 15% discount with code HSBC15 (max discount of AED50) when using HSBC Credit Card. Please redeem the claim code only once. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 10% discount each month. Use code CB10JUL from 01-Jul to 22-Jul (minimum spend of AED150, and max discount of AED50) when using Citi Mastercard credit card. For details visit: www.amazon.ae/citi. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Prime Savings 15% discount for Prime members. Use code ADCB15JUL this Jul (max. discount of AED50) when using ADCB Mastercard credit or debit card. Sign up to Prime to enjoy this exclusive offer. Discount by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.95 x 8.59 x 4.14 cm; 250.02 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America
- ASIN : B01MSSDEPK
- Item model number : SDT74W
- Customer reviews:
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a unique formula that cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II). The formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture. This hydrating facial cleanser was designed to cleanse and refresh the skin without over-stripping it or leaving it feeling tight and dry.
•Accepted by National Eczema Association
•Suitable for normal to dry skin
•MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
•Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
•Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
From the manufacturer
#1 Dermatologist Recommended Skincare Brand
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe has a complete line of therapeutic skincare to cleanse and moisturize skin. CeraVe contains the three essential ceramides (called 1, 3, and 6-II) healthy skin needs. Delivered through a patented, controlled-release technology, this formula with ceramides helps rebuild the skin's protective barrier and locks in moisture all day.
Hydrating Facial Cleanser - 16 oz
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a unique formula that cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II). The formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
- With ceramides 1,3 and 6-II
- Hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's moisture
- Gentle, non-irritating
Product Features and Benefits
How to Use
Wet skin with lukewarm water. Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion. Rinse.
MVE Delivery Technology
Our patented MultiVesicular Emulsion (MVE) ensures moisturizing ingredients are delivered to the skin slowly over time, lasting long after you apply it.
Helps retain skin's natural moisture.
Won't clog pores.
The CeraVe Difference
3 Essential Ceramides
All CeraVe products contain the vital ceramides healthy skin needs to help restore and maintain its natural protective barrier.
The Role of Ceramides
Ceramides are an essential part of the skin's natural barrier. They hydrate all day to help restore the protective skin barrier.
Developed with Dermatologists
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser gently removes dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier.
NEA Seal of Acceptance
The National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance only accepts products that have satisfied the criteria for use for those with eczema or sensitive skin conditions.
|Foaming Facial Cleanser||Hydrating Facial Cleanser||Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths||Renewing SA Cleanser|
|Used for||Facial Cleansing||Facial Cleansing||Facial Cleansing; Makeup Remover||Facial Cleansing; Exfoliation|
|Key Ingredient(s)||Ceramides 1, 3, 6-II; Hyaluronic Acid; Niacinamide||Ceramides 1, 3, 6-II; Hyaluronic Acid||Ceramides 1, 3, 6-II; Hyaluronic Acid||Ceramides 1, 3, 6-II; Hyaluronic Acid; Salicylic Acid|
|Benefit||Cleanses and removes oil without disrupting the protective skin barrier. Gentle foaming action refreshes and cleanses skin, including removing excess oils.||Cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective skin barrier. Foaming texture.||Cleanses, removes dirt, oil & makeup and hydrates skin.||Exfoliates to remove dirt & oil while softening and smoothing skin.|
|Moisturizers||Skin Renewing||Healing Ointment||Baby||100% Mineral Sunscreens||First Aid|
|Skin Concern||Dry skin||Fine lines & wrinkles; tired, dull skin||Dry, cracked, chafed skin||Baby's delicate skin||Sun protection||Eczema, psoriasis, itchy skin|
|Key Ingredient(s)||Ceramides 1, 3 & 6-II; Hyaluronic Acid||Ceramides 1, 3 & 6-II; Encapsulated Retinol (not found in all products)||Ceramides 1, 3 & 6-II; Petrolatum||Ceramides 1, 3 & 6-II; Fragrance-free||Ceramides (1, 3, & 6-II), Broad Spectrum SPF 50, Niacinamide, & Hyaluronic Acid||Ceramides 1, 3 & 6-II; Salicylic Acid; Hyaluronic Acid|
|Benefit||CeraVe Moisturizers do more than just moisturize the skin’s surface because they contain an exclusive combination of vital ceramides healthy skin needs.||CeraVe Skin Renewing products contain an exclusive combination of vital ceramides healthy skin needs as well as dermatologist recommended ingredients for tired, dull and visibly aging skin.||CeraVe Healing Ointment combines vital ceramides with a gentle, lanolin-free formula to help protect and soothe dry skin with a lightweight, non-greasy feel.||CeraVe Baby products do more than just clean and moisturize. Formulated with vital ceramides, they help protect and maintain baby’s delicate skin without harsh ingredients.||100% mineral sunscreen to reflect the sun’s harmful rays plus three essential ceramides to help restore skin’s natural barrier.||CeraVe First Aid products are developed with dermatologists to meet your skin's needs - from psoriasis, to eczema to itch relief; they are also formulated with vital ceramides healthy skin needs.|
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin
Top reviews from United Arab Emirates
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The other flacon was as expected; looking new and fresh (they arrived in same box)
I’m not sure if that’s normal
Top reviews from other countries
I have seen reviews taking stars down and saying that it costs less in Boots. Well, when something is cheaper - check why! I have included pictures of both of the ingredients lists.
The US version sold here has the active ingredients - ceramides, hyaluronic acid, cholesterol - in the top 10 of the ingredients.
The made in France version sold in the UK has them as last 20! This means they do not do anything to your skin. It actually seems like very drying facewash.
I would go as far as to say that a totally different product is being sold in Boots and it is sad that we are being misled with an inferior product that just has the same name.
Thankfully we can buy the US version here!
Works very well, leaves my skin feeling clean but hydrated. Even removes mascara well without irritating my eyes. Does not look the most fancy of all cleansers but is a good price and works so well, I keep it in a cupboard anyway so I don’t mind!
Recommended by Nadine Bagggott on YouTube and am very pleased with this find!