Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED9.00 shipping
Clorox® Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner, Spray Bottle, 30 Ounces, 887 ml
- BATHROOM CLEANER: Make your bathroom sparkle with Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner in a spray bottle that cleans, disinfects and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Quickly wipe away stains on most bathroom surfaces with a sponge or cloth as the spray penetrates and removes soap scum, dirt and grime
- BLEACH-FREE CLEANING SPRAY: Powerful spray in a bleach-free formula removes mold and mildew stains and has been show to dissolve soap scum faster than other leading bathroom cleaners
- DISINFECTANT SPRAY: Smart Tube technology insures you spray every drop of this bathroom cleaner, no more tilting or transferring to get the last of your home cleaning supplies
- CLOROX HOUSE CLEANER: This bleach-free spray cleaner has dependable Clorox cleaning power to eliminate any bathroom surface mess
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
BATHROOM CLEANER: Make your bathroom sparkle with Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner in a spray bottle that cleans, disinfects and kills 99.9 of viruses and bacteria
From the manufacturer
This bathroom cleaner penetrates through soap scum, grime, and dirt, disinfecting 99.9 percent of germs that are commonly found in your bathroom. Also, it wipes away tough stains from different surfaces. Its smart tube technology ensures even the last drop is sprayed on with ease.
Simple To Use
To use this cleaner, turn its nozzle on so that it releases the foam on the area you want to clean. To spray every drop, you can tilt the bottle at a downward angle when you are spraying. For cleaning and deodorizing, rotate the nozzle to on.
- Brand: Clorox
- Category Type: Bathroom Cleaners
- Product Form: Spray
- Size: 30 oz
- Packaging: Bottle
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I tried it because I'm okay w/ using bleach to clean, occasionally I even use diluted Clorox bleach to remove toilet's stubborn stains. But, I think the best non-scrub toilet cleaner is still Lysol's spray Bathroom cleaner and think it's the best all-around cleaner too, for sinks, tubs, floors, and toilets of course, really works + no rinsing. The Lysol Bathroom Cleaner does leave a residue, so I don't use it around food or pets, and I rinse the bathroom floor after cleaning. But it's perfect for bathroom surfaces.
I really like Clorox's "spray every drop" bottle design with the tube built into the bottle going right to the bottom. It really works, and is far better than other brands use. .
BOOM. You can't say anything after boom. That's the point of boom.