- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.9 x 11.8 inches ; 227 g
- Shipping Weight: 322 g
- Delivery Restrictions: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Item model number: DW2730
- ASIN: B000056H9O
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 13, 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
DEWALT DW2730 8 Piece Quick Change Drill and Drive Set
+ AED27.27 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more The total shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your cart during checkout.
- DEWALT drill/driver bit set, 5/16 in shank, 8 pieces, black oxide
- Provides secure connections to components and lines
- This product is manufactured in United States
- Quick and easy changes between drilling and driving
- Black oxide split-point drill bits start on contact
- Quick change mechanism for easy one-step loading
- Easy push forward for one-handed release
- Contoured finger grip for easy ergonomic use; 5/16-inch Shank for Added Durability
Amazon Global Store US
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DEWALT drill/driver bit set, 5/16 in shank, 8 pieces, black Oxide.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
two stars just because it will get the job done, and you can still flip the bit. I can see this becoming a pain in the rear though.
Very easy to switch between the opposing sides. The extra counter sink comes i. Very handy if you plan on keeping this for years but it really does hold an edge a LONG time.
Only downside is if you don’t predrill the screws do like to go cattywampus on you because it doesn’t slip around the screw like some bit extensions. I ended up buying a different Dewalt extension for that.