DUK-Oud Bakhoor Pack of 3 fragrances (Oud Al Ibtisam, Oud Ya Aini & Oud Al Khaleeji - 9 pcs each) + tree of life Exotic Burner
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Contents: 3 Boxes of Dukhni Oud Bakhoor (Oud Ya Aini, Oud Al Khaleeji, Oud Al Ibtisam) + 1 Dukhni Tree of Life Exotic Bakhoor Burner. Dukhni Exotic Bakhoor Burner can be used with a t-lite candle and is specially made to use Dukhni Bakhoor or as a base for burning Dukhni Bakhoor on heated charcoal. Warning: You will love Dukhni so much you will never use any other bakhoor ever again!
- What is Dukhni Exotic Bakhoor Burner? It is a multi-purpose Bakhoor Burner. One can burn Dukhni Bakhoor with a t-lite candle, or it can be used as a charcoal burning base for lighting Dukhni Bakhoor. Key features of using Dukhni Bakhoor with t-lite candle: Low smoke, slow diffusion, non toxic, clean burn, fantastic aroma, very long lasting. Dukhni Bakhoor used on charcoal will burn faster and release more smoke.
- Why Dukhni Bakhoor? Each type of Dukhni Bakhoor is enriched with various natural ingredients including aromatic woods, exotic flowers, natural barks, tree and tree extracts, resins, leaves & flowers. It can scent a room upto 400 square foot in size and is very long lasting. This is by far the best quality Bakhoor product in the market. Dukhni Bakhoor is produced by a family owned company founded in 1900 with lineage extending over 5 generations in incense and perfumery products.
- Burning Time: If using Dukhni Bakhoor traditionally on charcoal - Take a piece of charcoal & heat it with a small flame (lighter/cooker) for about 60 seconds until it becomes red hot. Place the red hot coal on the incense burner with tongs. Place one piece of Dukhni Bakhoor on the charcoal and scented smoke will diffuse very quickly. Dukhni Bakhoor can also be used on electric incense burners; On Dukhni Exotic Incense Burner with 3.5 - 4 hr t-lite candle for 45-60 mins.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not inhale smoke or fumes directly. Please handle with care, and do not leave a candle flame unattended. Do ensure that candle flame is not touching copper plate and there is no soot formation to prevent any form of wax combustion or fire. Do not move when candle is lit as wax is hot and spillage can cause combustion. Burner gets hot while using with charcoal or candle and remains hot for sometime after use- do not touch.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dukhni Bakhoor is produced by a family owned company with lineage in incense making dating back to 1900 and extending over 5 generations. Each Bakhoor is enriched with various natural ingredients including aromatic woods, exotic flowers, natural barks, tree and tree extracts, resins, leaves & flowers. (Ash-Free + Minimal Smoke + Non-Toxic + Eliminates Odour). Dukhni FUSION Bakhoor is a variety pack combining several of the best Dukhni Bakhoor variants and is great for all moods and occasions. HOW TO USE BAKHOOR with exotic incense diffuser? 1) Light candle. Place on exotic incense diffuser. 2) Place Bakhoor on copper plate. 3) Allow candle to burn for 45-60 min. 4) Blow out candle and allow to cool. Bakhoor will turn deep black and hard on usage. It will not melt.
From the manufacturer
Dukhni Bakhoor is produced by a family owned company founded in 1900 with lineage extending over 5 generations in incense and perfumery products. The secret recipe has been passed down from several generations. The process is a combination of the age old art of natural handmade incense with a variety of contemporary fragrances. Each bakhoor (incense brick) is enriched with various natural ingredients including aromatic woods, exotic flowers, natural barks, tree extracts, resins, leaves & flowers. The fragrance oils used in production of incense bricks are 100% IFRA compliant (www.ifraorg.org).
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Using a tealight candle for incense is a great alternative to charcoal. It's very gentle and doesn't produce as much smoke. There are some types of incense that need the higher heat though, so I keep both options at home.
The incense burner comes with three different scents, and each package came with an additional sample cube of incense. This means you get 6 different scents to try out.