Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ AED85.10 shipping
Olympic Bumper Plate 2" - 5 Weights Available (10 to 45lbs) - by D1F- Weighted Plates for Barbells, Bars - Shock-Absorbing, Minimal Bounce Weights for Lifting, Strength Training - Singles or Pairs
+ AED105.43 Shipping
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more. The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
- High-Quality Strength: Each crossfit plate is derived from heavy-duty stainless steel with a solid, high-grade, low-bounce rubber cover surrounding the parameter. This helps alleviates damage to flooring, equipment, and injury to oneself.
- Secure Weightlifting Bumper Plate: In order to offer superior control, each Olympic weight plate has a strong steel ring insert, which is bonded to the rubber. This will prevent the collar from moving, and fits all standard racks, sleds and bars.
- Smooth Ergonomics: While our rubbered plates are built to be utilized with barbells, you can also use them solo for floor work like abdominal exercises. The rubber is easy on your hands and won't create distracting, loud thumps if dropped.
- Professional-Grade: Our weights meet the gold standard for Olympic competition. Each plate boasts 17.5 inches in diameter and thickness varies by weight. They seamlessly transfer from bar to rack, so the only thing you have to worry about is performance.
- Available in Multiple Weights and Sizes: Day 1 Fitness bumper plates are sold individually or in pairs. Individual plates are available in 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 pounds. Sets of weights (pairs) are available in 10, 15, 25 or 35 pounds.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Any warranty descriptions were intended for US purchasers. Warranty may not be valid in the UAE
- Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Strongest Bumper Plate for Your Multifaceted Workouts: When starting or intensifying a weightlifting exercise routine, you want to have the best equipment available. You wont find any accessories on the market better than this Olympic-grade bumper plate from Day 1 Fitness. Comprised of stainless steel and protected in a low-impact rubber coating, accidents and distracting noises are reduced significantly. Additionally, the 2 steel collar will fit all standard powerlifting gear such as barbells, hex bars and racks. The steel ring inserts are specially bonded to the rubber to ensure a safe, snug fit during your workouts. Available in multiple weights ranging from 10 pounds to 45 pounds, you will be able to diversify your athletic conditioning and cater your regime to your specific needs to get the best possible workout. Furthermore, each weighted plate is easy on your hands, helping cut back on pesky blisters and the composition is easy on wood and laminated flooring. These pro, competition-level weight plates will undoubtedly provide the quality and convenience you need to see quick and lasting results. Product Details: (1) Bumper Plate Available Weights: 10 lbs, 15 lbs, 25 lbs, 35 lbs and 45 lbs Material: Stainless steel with high-grade rubber covering and 2 steel ring insert Size (10 lbs): 17.5 diameter, .86 thick
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now, I dunno what the hell the "rubber" is made from but from the smell it must be some kind of chemical waste material. The smell coming off these things is so bad, it limits how much time I can spend using them. I was actually getting a headache and nauseous after about 20 minutes or so. I work out in the basement and even with an open window the smell is bad. Finally I resorted to taking them out in the backyard, hosing them down, wiping them off with disinfecting wipes, rinsing them again, drying them off and putting them in the garage for a few days to see if the smell dissipates. Yeah, it's that bad. Granted, I may be sensitive to whatever it is, but everyone one in the house has been like "What is that smell?" No other reviews have mention this issue, so maybe I got a weird pair. But at some point, I'm going to need more plates and most likely I'll be going with another brand.
I strong smell subside but haven't completely disappeared. It's been over a month since the purchase and now I think the plate is getting warp. I don't slam it on the ground. I just don't think it's made out of good quality material. I will not purchase this brand again.