De'Longhi Eletta Fully Automatic Coffee Machine, ECAM44.660.B, Black, 1 Year Brand Warranty
Order within 8 hrs and 1 min
- Coffee and milk based beverages at a touch of a button and deliver 2 espresso cups at the same time.
- Creamy milk foam with automatic LatteCrema System and milk carafe auto cleaning. Automatic cappuccino and cafe latte function to build a creamy milk texture.
- One touch cappuccino, caff latte, latte macchiato, espresso macchiato and flat white drink choices. Long life grinder with 13 adjustable settings
- Glossy painted body and soft touch buttons interface.
- The integrated grinding technology always grinds the beans fresh. Grinding level can be adjusted according to taste. The conical steel grinders are calibrated for 100% accuracy.
- Two independent heating systems for ideal temperature control: One Thermoblock dedicated to coffee brewing and one heating system dedicated to milk preparation, both work simultaneously.
- De'Longhi Tubeless System reduces the amount of coffee powder left inside the grinder to a minimum so only newly ground coffee is used to brew your espresso.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The integrated grinding technology always grinds the beans fresh. Grinding level can be adjusted according to taste. The conical steel grinders are calibrated for 100% accuracy.
The freshest coffee
De'Longhi Tubeless System reduces the amount of coffee powder left inside the grinder to a minimum so only newly ground coffee is used to brew your espresso.
Two independent heating systems for ideal temperature control: One Thermoblock dedicated to coffee brewing and one heating system dedicated to milk preparation, both work simultaneously.
For optimal hygiene, the carafe comes with an integrated clean function: after beverage preparation, all parts in contact with milk are automatically washed with hot water and steam.
Dimensions (WxDxH cm): 26,0x46,0x36,0
Weight (Kg): 11
Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 20/240~50/60
Input power (W): 1450
Choose your favourite colour: Black
From the manufacturer
The De'Longhi Eletta offers an upgraded coffee experience.
Large Capacity Machine
400g beans container and 2 litre water tank, one of largest machines yet.
De'Longhi Eletta ECAM 44.660.B Automatic Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
Make all your coffee shop favourite drinks with the Eletta ECAM 44.660.B bean to cup coffee machine. Nothing else can beat freshly ground beans to create your favourite coffee. Whether you like a strong espresso or long frothy cappuccino, this machine can deliver it at a touch of a button.
- Makes all coffee shop favourites
- Grinds beans for a perfect taste
- Personalise strength, length and temperature of coffee
- Automatically froths fresh milk with integrated milk carafe
- Latte Crema technology for luxuriously smooth milk
- Automatic clean, rinse and descale functions
Grinds Fresh Coffee Beans
Your choice of fresh coffee beans finely ground with the integrated burr grinder. Creating coffee shop quality coffee, to be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home
Personalise Your Coffee
Navigate with the two line digital display to personalise the coffee strength and length to your preference.
Latte Crema Technology
De'Longhi patented Latte Crema Technology automatically creates perfect luxuriously smooth milk every time.
Removable Milk Carafe
Fresh milky coffee has never been easier with the removable milk carafe. Simply store in your fridge until you need to make your coffee.
Customers who bought this item also bought
9 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But now the pump will start when i plug it in and never stop (even with an empty water tank... and water spilling everywhere.)
Trying to get support was almost as fun: Go to international website, it explain to go to national site to contact support. On the national site, the "contact support page" is: "error, page not found".