Other Sellers on Amazon
+ AED 10.00 shipping
+ AED 10.00 shipping
De'Longhi Scultura Pump Espresso Coffee Machine, Grey, ECZ 351.BG
- Choose your favourite blend or ESE pod and deliver your rich, smooth Espresso with a perfect crema
- Create a wide range of milk based beverages thanks to the manual Cappuccino System
- Add an exclusive touch of class to your kitchen with the unique Scultura design
- The Scultura design features an unique metal finish with chrome detail that embodies elegance, sophistication and distinctive design
- With the milk frother you can manually mix steam and milk to create the perfect density to froth for your preferred milk beverage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Choose your favourite blend or ESE pod and deliver your rich, smooth Espresso with a perfect crema Create a wide range of milk based beverages thanks to the manual Cappuccino System Add an exclusive touch of class to your kitchen with the unique Scultura design Scultura design The Scultura design features an unique metal finish with chrome detail that embodies elegance, sophistication and distinctive design. Manual milk frother With the milk frother you can manually mix steam and milk to create the perfect density to froth for your preferred milk beverage. 15 bar pressure The 15 bar pressure creates an espresso with a rich aroma and a nut coloured cream on top. Ground coffee or pods Choose ground coffee or easy-to-use E.S.E. (Easy Serve Espresso) pods. Coffee tamper : Accessory Weight (Kg) : 4.1 Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz) : 220-240 V / 50-60 Hz Input power (W) : 1100 Choose your favourite colour : Beige Cup warmer : Passive Auto shut-off : yes Milk system : Manual Heating system : Stainless steal boiler 1and2 cups filters : yes External dimensions (WxDxH) (mm) : 242x300x305 Finishing : Shiny metallic Maximum cup height (cm) : 72 On/off switch : yes Pump pressure (bar) : 15 Removable drip tray : yes Removable water tank : yes Water Tank Capacity (l) : 1.4 Body material : Plastic ESE pods : yes Number of filter : 3
From the manufacturer
Delonghi Scultura Traditional Pump Espresso Coffee Machine, 1100W
Exclusive stainless steel elements.
Unique high glossy finishing with chrome details.
ECO button to modify the auto off time.
Hot water function.
Stainless steel boiler.
Transparent and removable water reservoir (capacity: 1,4 l.).
Self-priming system means machine is always ready for use.
This appliance can be used either with ground coffee (1 or 2 cups) or with the 'Easy Serving Espresso' pods.
Single buttons with indicator lights for On/Off mode, and for selection of espresso and cappuccino.
2 separate thermostats to control water and steam temperatures.
Cappuccino System': it mixes steam, air and milk, producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccino.
Easy to use
Three simple keys for all functions:
switching on / off, request for espresso or cappuccino.
Water tank with 1.4 l capacity, transparent and removable to facilitate filling and cleaning.
Scultura is equipped with a filter holder with cream device to use both coffee powder and pods of the E.S.E system
Practical cup warming plate, to keep your coffee cups warm, just like at the coffee shop.
Auto Off Function
Auto switch off function after 20 minutes of non use to lower the energy consumption.
6 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We loved making coffee using this machine, you will learn alot through the process
1. Budget friendly- as against the instant espresso machines
2. Actual machine that makes coffee
3. Nice build quality
4. Very good for home and very elegant design
1. When putting the Pod/Filter handle- it requires more force to be exerted at times. You may think it will get broken since the you can hear sounds plastic parts are flexing.
2. I have questions about durability- we will find out in the long run.